Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 15:17:00
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The BrotherHood has a ? Started by: BathSaltz on Jul 30, '12 23:14

Why was my father killed? He did nothing wrong. He was a hard working solid member of the king of Sao and he had a bright and smart future. Though all of that he was struck down in paranoia. Look at all these goombas and earners dying. ARE YOU WORRIED FOR YOUR BODYGUARDS!?!?!?!?!?!? Stop killing the innocent!!!!

The brotherhood would like to remind those to lock your windows and your doors because they are snatchin up all the goombas to protect their body guards and save themselves. Those who we do not speak of only care about themselves!!!!

Report Post Tip

lol u so funny

Report Post Tip

Why ask why your father was killed, if you come out in the public and say you had ties to the brotherhood?

Report Post Tip

The brotherhood is the awesome, but sadly they won't let me in. I must be much too awesome for them. RICHTOFEN please give me my answer! Why did you kill my father???

Report Post Tip

So you were trying to join an underground group, who said they want to attack leaders, and you question why you died?

Smarten up bud, you sound like a fucking tool.

Report Post Tip

Richtofen, I figured it out. YOU ARE MY FATHER!!!!!! And I am Luke?

I'm the brightest tool like a screwdriver. I make lemon cheesecake with my tool!

I did not want to be apart of their underground group they wanted me!

Report Post Tip

"but sadly they won't let me in"

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Well good work bud, you've proven you are a fucking tool

Report Post Tip

Richtofen i am a Richto fan of yours. You should feel truly blessed. I bet you don't have Melons in your mail box hitting on you, wanting to splatter on you. Maybe you should be a fan of me. I get all the ladies.

Report Post Tip

Chicken steps out in front of Scrub a Dub Dub bath time and lays his noodle upon his head.

"Duck, Duck..... You should have ducked lower cause now we can all call you a dick head you goose!"

He jumps up in the air, claps his feet and waddles into an alley way

Report Post Tip

Outkast steps over yet another pool of blood caused by idiocy.

This is starting to get a bit entertaining.

Report Post Tip

Gene laughs and keeps walking.

Report Post Tip

TheKing wonders by a scene where shorlty before a madman had been seen sprouting nonsense

I wonder what this world is coming to when people like this keep coming and doing the same thing over and over again. Well I hope they get old with this soon, but in the meantime all they are doing is providing their enemies with better guns. Ironic? I think yes.

Report Post Tip

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results.

Report Post Tip

Stupidity (see also Pathetic): Doing the same thing over and over in order to get people's attention, when clearly no one cares.

Gene finds his pocket dictionary lying on the ground. "That's where I left that."

Report Post Tip

Hide your kids hide your wifes (and your Bg's)

Report Post Tip

Kunta strong with spear!

Report Post Tip

They have yet to even *try* to kill someone...

Report Post Tip

I wouldn't fuck with them,.

Skips along the road.. 

Report Post Tip

They have yet to even *try* to kill someone...

Reply by: Wisdom at Jul 31, '12 13:21

OOC: (sorry don't know how to RP this.) They've killed two awesome players in my crew alone. If it were up to me, I'd dig em up and pull em out by their IP addresses.

Report Post Tip

Ummphhh, what is that. Why am I being here

/confused

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The BrotherHood has a ?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL