Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 18:15:40
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
.He might be a Rogueneck" Started by: The_Dean on Aug 11, '12 19:53

So grammar nazis are roguenecks as well?

Report Post Tip

One of the more famous ones was recently. I would bet dollars to peanuts no one was alluding to anyone else but that bloodline my good sir.

Report Post Tip

If his name is Rogue, and EVERYONE wants to kill him.....

....he might be a Rogueneck.

Report Post Tip

If he work hard and still a wise 

..... he might be a Rogueneck

Report Post Tip

If he calls himself a member of the Brotherhood and starts shooting at people he might as well be a rogueneck.

Report Post Tip

If you come to the Streets and ANNOUNCE you will rogue soon.....

you might be a REALLY BAD Rogueneck!!!

Report Post Tip

LOL Dean, you are quick my man.

Report Post Tip

If you drive a reeeeaally tiny car, and talk to your "teddy', you might be a Rogueneck!

Report Post Tip
If you declare yourself ruler of the world . . . You might be a Tyrant. Wait, what? We're not doing that here? Even if I allow? No? I apologize.

If you can steal someone's life by touching them with your bare hand . . . what? Not that either? Damn!

If yerrrr HQ Fortifications are made up entirely of car parts brought from the dump (hubcaps not included) . . . you might be a Redneck Rougueneck.

If youuuuuu set up your unauthorized HQ in the middle of an oil field . . . you might be a Roughneck Rougueneck.

If yerrrr unauthorized oil field HQ is a trailer . . . you might be a Redneck Roughneck Rogueneck.

If yerrrr unauthorized traler HQ in the middle of an oil field is in Norway . . . you might be a Redneck Roughneck Ragnar Rogueneck.

If yerrrr unauthorized traler HQ in the middle of an oil field is in Norway AND you glow in the dark . . . you might be a Radioactive Redneck Roughneck Ragnar Rogueneck.

If yerrrr unauthorized traler HQ in the middle of an oil field is in Norway and you glow in the dark after being bitten by a crazy racoon . . . you might be a Rabid Radioactive Redneck Roughneck Ragnar Rogueneck.

If yerrrr unauthorized traler HQ in the middle of an oil field is in Norway and you glow in the dark after being bitten by a crazy raccoon, and you attend church . . . you might be a Religious Rabid Radioactive Redneck Roughneck Ragnar Rogueneck.

If yerrrr unauthorized traler HQ in the middle of an oil field is in Norway and you glow in the dark after being bitten by a crazy raccoon, you attend church, and are still working on your GED . . . you might be a Remedial Religious Rabid Radioactive Redneck Roughneck Ragnar Rogueneck.

If yerrrr unauthorized traler HQ in the middle of an oil field is in Norway, you glow in the dark after being bitten by a crazy raccoon, you attend church, still working on your GED, and throw wild parties . . . you might be a Raucous Remedial Religious Rabid Radioactive Redneck Roughneck Ragnar Rogueneck.

I think that will be enough for now.
Report Post Tip

I fucking love you Pickles.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: .He might be a Rogueneck"
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL