Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 08:48:08
Page:  1 
Wickedly Malicious Presents Started by: Holland on Aug 12, '12 18:34

Hello everyone!  It is that time again...tournament time!!!!

This time we will be hosting a 5 credit buy in game that will happen on August 15th 23:00 MR time.  

Depending on how many people sign up, we should be able to do payouts for at least 1st and 2nd and possibly 3rd.  We will figure out the final payouts right before the game starts when we know how many we have in.  Let me know as soon as possible if you would like to paly.  I will be holding the buy in's for the tournament.

As a special treat, Mal and I are going to host a FREE BUY IN GAME, today at 23:00 MR time.  The winner of that game will win a seat at the big tournament on the 15th.  If you would like to be in the free game you should contact me and let me know.  Also make sure you are on the table and registered about 10 minutes before the game starts.  

You can find the table here:

http://stdwars.com:8087/?SitePassword=mr

Hope to see you all there, the last one we had was a GREAT turnout, 1st place won over 150 credits and 2nd and 3rd payouts.  

Report Post Tip

When you go to the poker table make sure to register on the table labeled: Free Chance

Report Post Tip

I have noticed that some people are already registering at the table, that is GREAT!

Make sure to refresh your page shortly before the game starts, you might time out and if you did you wouldn't even know it. Also after you refresh make sure that you are still registered at the table. I would say to do it about 10 minutes before the game starts.

So far we have 10 players, hope to get a bunch more and see some new faces too!

Report Post Tip

hold it the night before i go back to work (alarm goes off at 230am, thats 130am MR time) why don't you?!

;(

Report Post Tip

Congrats to, Hoagie, the winner of our very 1st satelite game.  He won a free seat into the 5 credit tournament that is on the 15th.

We had such a great turn out we have decided to do some more games for a chance to win a seat.  Unfortunately, Mal and I can't afford to do any more free games but, this is almost as good.

We will be holding games with a 1 credit buy in, the game will not start until there are at least 5 players.  If we have a game with say 10 players, that would mean that 1st and 2nd place would win a seat in the 5 credit tournament.  But, say we only have 9 players.  If that is the case the 1st place winner will win a seat at the 5 credit tournament and the other 4 credits will be "banked".  Once we get a nice amount of "banked" credits we will then hold another FREE entry tournament, in which we will use those "banked" credits for the payouts.   

These games won't be neccessarily played at set times/dates.  I will try to hold them every chance I get when we can find people, so make sure to hang out on IRC in #poker, or feel free to mob mail me and ask if one is going to start.  

If you have any questions feel free to mail me or post them in here I check regularly.

Report Post Tip

So the Banked Credits Free EntryTournament will be annouce in advanced just incase some of us are not on at the given time?

Report Post Tip

Yes you will have PLENTY of notice for the Free entry for the banked credits. We will keep the total of the banked credits here and in the topic in #poker so everyone knows how much is in there.

Report Post Tip

Any chance yet of more UK friendly time slots?

Would love to play in the big tournaments, but not at midnight sadly.

Report Post Tip

I am planning on getting one together this coming weekend also, I will make sure to make it more UK friendly time :)

Report Post Tip

So, you didn't win a free seat into the poker tournement and you still want to play but don't have the credits? Here's another shot.

We will be holding a "fine print free seat" satelite game. One of the beloved staff members and avid gamblers is auctioning off a seat on his dime through a play in game. What do I mean by fine print though? They have agreed to pay your buy in under the condition that if you win 1st place they get 10 credits off the top. If you win 2nd or 3rd you keep all your winnings. If you lose you got to have fun and play for free. This satelite game will be held tomorrow, Aug 15 at 01:30 game time.

This will be your last chance to win a FREE SEAT for the tournament on the 15th.  If you are interested please let me know.  You will also need to be registered on the poker table BEFORE the start time to get a chance, we will NOT restart.

Hope to see you all there!

Report Post Tip

Don't forget the big 5 credit buy in game starts tonight at 23:00 hope to see a lot of you there!!!!

Report Post Tip

I forgot to put if you want in the game please contact me so I can put you on the list. Also I will be holding the credits for the buy in so make sure to send them to me also.

Should be a really good turn out. We will announce the payouts for places once we see how many people we have playing.

Report Post Tip

We had a great turn out for the game last night, thank you to everyone that came and played!

The payout was pretty nice too!

65 credits to 1st place
20 credits to 2nd place
5 credits to 3rd place

Congratulations to the winners, it was a great game!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Wickedly Malicious Presents
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL