Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 20:16:41
Page:  1 
Poker tonight - Details Inside! Started by: BonerMcJizzstain on Aug 13, '12 20:11

Mkay so a few people are liking this idea, a few have opposed it, but either way I will take a tally and see how it goes!

TONIGHT - 22:00 GAME TIME there shall be a poker game starting. The buy in (IF ENOUGH PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED) will be 1 Credit and 100k.

I know, I know, holy shit credits and money!? Well, yes, because I've heard MANY people complain about the regular WTA policy, and I'd like to switch that up for this game! So, basically, 1 credit and 100k and the payout is as follows

1st place - Gets all the credits.

2nd place - Gets all the cash, minus 100k

3rd place - Gets your cash buy in back!

I think it seems pretty fair, but if I can't get at least 4 others (2 are paid already, I figure 6 is enough to make this worth while) to agree to the cash AND credit buy-in, it will be switched to just the credit and payout will vary dependent upon how many players.

Report Post Tip

Im interested. Count me in

Report Post Tip

I actually like the idea as well.

Report Post Tip

We're up to 4 so far! Two more and the top two walk away winners, and third walks away down only a little!

Report Post Tip

Just a side note - WTA policy is set by the players getting each game together, not by the kind folks hosting/running #poker and the actual client! :)

Report Post Tip

Congrats to Deadpool on 1st place! 6 credits were paid!

Congrats to Holland on 2nd place! 500k was paid!

Congrats to me on 3rd! I kept my cash buy-in!

Hopefully more of this style game will be in fashion, I think the players quite liked it.

Report Post Tip

Lemme know the next you guys do this again! I would like to participate in it!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Poker tonight - Details Inside!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL