Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 15:00:35
Page:  1 
DemonDemon retiring JforJoker Started by: DemonDemon on Aug 24, '12 02:49

Hello everyone.
I am having problems at home and im leaving the game for a while. I wanted to thank innocence for giving me a chance in her family. And if you are new her family is the family to join. No disrespect to the others. I will be back and I will be better than ever. And when I come back I'm staying! Good bye everyone and god bless.
DemonDemon

Report Post Tip

We know you'll be back. One does not simply leave Mafiareturns..

Report Post Tip

Wish you would come back and stay! You need to come back

Report Post Tip

Sorry to hear you are having problems at home. I hope you get everything straightened out and can come back and join us. We will miss you in poker friend.

Report Post Tip

poker,,jabbed you , come back soon ,Luger was right no leaving MR...lol

Report Post Tip

He is coming back Tonight his Mom and Dad got a Big fight and is being seperated and his Friend is in the Hospital. But he coming back. He will need a family. Which is hard. Plz help him if you could. Im his little brother and he did not want me to do this but instead i will. Thank you for your time!

Report Post Tip

It's not hard to get into a family..

Report Post Tip

Its very hard

Report Post Tip

HIS mom and dad but you are his little brother? Doesnt that make them your mom and dad as well?

Report Post Tip

^^^Lol.

Kid's a dupe.

Report Post Tip

Did he even try to make his post seem believable?

Report Post Tip

I am back. And i wanted to clear things up. I heard in the streets that im the person. I'm sorry but no im not lol. Yes we used the same computer. But that proves nothing. We have two computers in the house 1 was for mom and dad. I told him not to post and to stay off of it but hes being an asswhole right now and will not mind his fucken business. Me and him have been on at the same time, which to some of you, you still believe we are the same person and I am not going to try to persuade you to think different. Yes he used this computer. Im aware. And he did have a dupe account. That was Joshy and whatever his other character was. He is exaggerating on the situation. I promise that we are not the same person. At the time he was JforJack. And i was JforJoker. I had fun playing poker with him but he was getting bored of this game and said it was a little gay but.... It's what you want to believe.

Report Post Tip

But sense i'm not welcome on our world i will just leave.

Report Post Tip

Holy crap this made my morning

Report Post Tip

How is that

Report Post Tip

Sorry for the problems. Will not happen again

Report Post Tip

Lol what is going on in this thread?

"But sense im not welcome on this world i will just leave"

Was that an attempt at a guilt trip?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: DemonDemon retiring JforJoker
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL