Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 03:46:39
Page:  1 
Do you Agree? Started by: KingJoker on Aug 26, '12 17:01

Hello. I have i looked in many threads, even my own. Especially mine. And i have noticed that it doesn't matter what deal you give someone, there will always be about 20 or 30 people that just don't give a fuck. Now with that being said.... Why does people not care?
And i will give a example of what my situation is. I started learning how to make pictures and they are not bad. But even when i put them at a low cost, people still don't care. Now does that depend on the person capability, or is it cause everyone knows how to do it?? It might just be me, but i would like to know if it is or not. In our world it is so difficult to please and run your own business. Some people would disagree but i believe it's the truth. So let me know your thoughts!
Thanks

Report Post Tip

I'd have to see some of your work to say for sure but perhaps the quality of your work isn't up to par.

Report Post Tip

I agree.

Report Post Tip

One more thing to consider is that many players here are old and crusty. While an idea may seem original to you they have most likely seen it numerous times. If you run into old and crusty mafioso I'd suggest trying alternate users who are more lively and young! :-)

Report Post Tip

I think the suit making business died out about 2 years ago..
I used to make them when they were worth 250k each..
Now people want them for free.. Either that or they can make their own of a better standard which is mostly the case..
Pictures aren't difficult to make, all you need is the right programs..

Report Post Tip

Selling a picture is about more than just the picture really, You need an angle to work from most profile artists don't churn out work like some sort of factory, It's slow paced elegant you are made to wait so you savor the artistic beauty of it. We are distrustful of anything that comes easy in all walks of life it needs to have a taste of difficulty around it before we suddenly see it for it's worth. If the people who matter wear your work then she sheep will follow.

Report Post Tip

I have seen your work. I do not think it is a matter of people not caring. I think it is that your work is nothing special. What you make is something anyone can make by visiting any number of online photo editors very easily. A picture and a font. Frankly, I did not care for your picture selections either. Your creativity was limited. This is a mafia rp environment and I believe I saw one pic that had that in mind... and it was very average.

Report Post Tip

quality over quanity is the best advise youll ever recieve. speeding about the process doesnt make your work better it makes it sloppy and open to critisism.

Report Post Tip

The views of a thread can exceed more than a thousand. It's whether or not you can interest that person to reply. What I've noticed so far, only questions and stupidity get replies on a thread. 

Report Post Tip

Have to agree with mercury your work is what any average tailor can do and to be honest most do theirs for free , there have been some great tailors like the late and great Marston he charged for his suits but they were exceptional if you want an example he did Mr.SammyGarcini's. Take some time and work your quality and customers will flow

Report Post Tip

I'm not going to bash your work or anything. I will say you need to take your time on learning how to turn basic pictures into something amazing. Everyone here is pretty basic when it comes down to profile picture (Suits) nothing hardly ever stands out. I'm not going to say Marston was any better but he understood one form of signatures as we call me.  Some advice is learn what every brush,level,filter,blur,sharpen,etc,etc can do then give it a shot. I myself have spent countless hours of working with photos and have won sever SOTW,King of Hill, and few other titles in type of field. Another thing I would suggest is talking to the person that your doing the work for...ask to see what they like and what they would want...i promise after hours and hours of work something will come for it. Anyways best of luck.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Do you Agree?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL