Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 09:15:23
Page:  1 
People That Need a Home Started by: DeathNight on Sep 01, '12 15:00

Hello my name is DeathNight. I have played this game for a long time, and i have been many characters. And some i have made mistakes on. But When you make a mistake and you know you learned not to do it again, then i believe you should be able to be in a family. And what i also wanted to mention is when you die, it is a lot harder to find a family. Does not matter what you did to die, it's still hard. I know when i died i was looking for a family and could not find one.... Now, why is that?? Maybe they knew the mistakes i had made in my other character, or they just don't want me. The reason i'm saying this is if you need a family, maybe you should post it. I want Bosses, Capos, every sponsor to look at this. And if you see a person comment on here about needing a family, help them out. See if you or someone else can invite them. Take maybe two or three minutes out of your busy day, to make your families better.
Thank you for listening!
`DeathNight`

Report Post Tip

I think you should take a city for yourself...

Report Post Tip

Lol I dont know how, and I most likely cant. Or i would.

Report Post Tip
Report Post Tip

DeathNight, in order to have your own city, you would need to be authed into one by one of the current leaders.

You have a point about mistakes making it hard for people to get into new cities.  I am having the same sort of issue right now to be honest.  I am allowed to join only one city... and I am choosing not to, because I do not want to cause a problem for that city.  Hopefully, later today, there will be new crews opening up in Detroit.  They are supposed to be free of outside influence, so I am hoping I will be able to find a competant leader to work for once it begins being populated.  If I were you, I would give Detroit a chance, and try to learn from your leaders, so that on your next character you will not have a simillar issue if people behave reasonably.

Good Luck.

Report Post Tip

Thank you. And your right. I am not looking to be a leader. That will come in time. But... I will promise every single player on this game, that I will rank and i will show everyone that i will be a leader, i will be a leader that is responsible, and thinks of others as if they were in my family. And i will make it up there no matter what. And for other people looking for a family, i suggest you think of yourself like that.

Report Post Tip

Nowadays you don't just receive a message like "Hey you wanna join the family?" You have to apply for one bud! And if you made a bad mistake before no need to go incog, as long as you learned from it. Shouldn't be hard.

Report Post Tip

eh, So can I get an invite Luger?

Report Post Tip

My family is full lol

Report Post Tip

Something tells me it wouldn't quite work out regardless.  Take care anyway.

Report Post Tip

If youre in search of a family, you shouldnt be posting threads in OOC. Use the streets, or approach those in bold, or slanty suits.

Report Post Tip

They can if they want. If they need a family they can post on here. About 50% of the leaders are busy doing something. It would not hurt anyone if they did. And posting in streets will most likely be moved in either outside or OOC.

Report Post Tip

Streets are for stories and pretending. Not about your character and i know cause i use to put it in the streets and they always move it.

Report Post Tip

Streets are for roleplaying. And finding a family is part of the roleplaying that you're a gangster, so if you need a family you should post a thread in the Streets.

Report Post Tip

If your roleplaying. So where i posted that i need a family i could of put that in streets?

Report Post Tip

Yeah most people apply for a family in the streets, I thought this was some thread you made for anyone who needs a family to post here. But if you're looking for a family the streets would give you better views or feedback.

Report Post Tip

So could i had put this thread in the Streets to help others??

Report Post Tip

You can put whatever you want in the streets as long as you stay in character.

Report Post Tip

oh ok.

Report Post Tip

This thread is exactly where it should be, as it is about the game, but not Role Played.

As for applying for a family, that should be done through Mob Mails to the Crew Leaders themselves, or their Right or Left hands. To better your chances, be very respectful, and Role Play the actual Mob Mail.

If by chance none of these attempts have produced favorable results and your 48 hours are drawing to a close, you could always write a well-thought-out Street thread to increase your chances.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: People That Need a Home
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL