Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 18:49:55
Page:  1 
Pay back Started by: Mass on Sep 08, '12 02:43

I've had a convo with my family. I say sure pick pocket me but you have to be willing to run the risk of leting me get back pay.  It is clearly stated in my quote. What do you guys think? That is the convo I had with my family

02:21 Mass I'm not breaking the rules I clearly state in my quote. I'm pick pocket friend so long as the person is willing to risk the change of getting pay backed on.
02:21 Cory_Chase It's ok Rhaziel. He breaks a city rule, he will have to pay the fine.
02:22 Rhaziel Im ok with it, but im not ok on him mugging family members when he is pp friendly
02:22 Rhaziel but then since that is his stand .....
02:22 Mass As far as I'm concerned, I'm pick pocket friendly. However, people that want to pick pocket me have to be willing to run the risk of leting me get pay back on them.
02:25 Cory_Chase I've asked not to mug family members or city. If it happens, that is why they make the demote button.
02:26 Jin Or a wack button..
02:27 Mass whoa--whoa I like geting back pay and want people getting pay back on me too
02:27 Mass I clearly state it in my profile, you can pick pocket me but their is a risk I will get some pay back on you.
02:28 Cory_Chase Mass... it is really simple. Look at city rules over you own profle rules.
02:28 Cory_Chase And don't mug the city members or family members.
02:28 Jin Feel free to mug whomever you like. Just know you're breaking multiple rules and there will be consequences.
02:29 Cory_Chase It's not up for debate honestly.
02:29 Mass It's in my profile for crying out loud
02:29 Rhaziel just dont mug me ;)
02:30 Mass The only way a person runs the risk is by pick pocketing me. Rhaziel that's what I'm saying if you don't want to run the risk than don't pick pocket me. It's simple.
02:31 Mass I've listen to the boss. So I guess that family can no longer pick pocket me. Sorry guys
02:32 Rhaziel poor me , no one listens to the RH
02:33 Jin /me disobeys jynx

Please note that the chat above does not update automatically.

02:29 Rhaziel just dont mug me ;)
02:30 Mass The only way a person runs the risk is by pick pocketing me. Rhaziel that's what I'm saying if you don't want to run the risk than don't pick pocket me. It's simple.
02:31 Mass I've listen to the boss. So I guess that family can no longer pick pocket me. Sorry guys
02:32 Rhaziel poor me , no one listens to the RH
02:33 Jin /me disobeys jynx

Report Post Tip

Pretty simple. Your Bosses' rules supersede your rules.

Report Post Tip

Well I've fallowed my boss's rules. And now he's going to kill me.

Report Post Tip

I just think it's totally ridiculous to say you are "pickpocket friendly" and the mug somebody. That is so contradictory it's not even funny. What's friendly about mugging? :/

Yeah, I know he retired, but his son may be around or even for us, the living, to continue the debate.

Report Post Tip

Aidan, he's still around.

But do we really want to continue another debate on pickpocketing?

Report Post Tip

Why not? Feel free to walk away from any topic that bothers you. I think any excuse is good enough for us to talk about anything and any excuse is good enough for us to walk away from topics we aren't interested in.

Report Post Tip

This is a game where to succeed you need to obey what your virtual boss says. If he/she forbids any mugging, you shouldn't goddamn mug even if you're pp unfriendly and someone does pp you. In that case you go to the boss, not mug. Rhaziel broke your rule, but you broke Cory's rule. Which is worse?

Report Post Tip

And now that you've brought a coffee shop discussion to the game and posted it for everyone to see, not many people are going to desire your services, methinks.

Report Post Tip

I don't think there is much to suggest that not many people will desire this guy's services in the future, Goku. He seems fairly intelligent and simply appears to be learning the ropes, the same way that the majority of us did.

Assuming I've understood his situation correctly, then I can understand his belief that he was in the right and why he has submitted this chat into the OOC as support. The fact is, unless you've played a game like this before and appreciate that it is not a level playing field, then there is a lot of things that initially seem "unfair".

Hopefully he'll learn the lesson from this and be a better player for it.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Pay back
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL