Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 03:42:08
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
LudariusCane. Started by: LudariusCane on Sep 09, '12 01:32

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for coming. As you all know, I've been blessed with the opportunity to run a crew of my own. I've only recently taken over as a CL in Detroit, after long services with my good friend Phil_Steak and later on my sweet acquaintance ClockworkAngel. As I was setting up in DT, I realized I wasn't the only shark in the sea. Days of talking resulted in a form of alliance. With an experiment like DT we should be able to trust each other, form alliances and if necessary work under our fellow leaders. I have no problem taking orders, I've always have, but we always have a choice to disobey them. When it comes to winning, some extreme measures might have to be taken in order to see through it that we're successful.

When it comes to power; it should either be given or seized.

Now onto other matters, the time I have been given is platinum. With that said, as long as I'm a known Boss of Detroit, I will conduct my duties as a Crew leader accordingly and put my family before all others. While in Detroit, we(Tyrion, WWW, Myself), will be doing our best to rebuild the city to its former glory and make it a colony of business and pleasure as well.

My family has been around for generations and I doubt there's a mobster that I wouldn't be familiar with. So please acquaint yourself with me, I'm social enough to give a fuck.

As a kid I've always stared at my own reflection, nothing but admiration of my own good looks coursed through my body. I guess many people would say I'm narcissist but that's hardly the case. Given I said that I would like to introduce the name of my organization:

Ready for it?....

No you're not. Not really.

Le Autorita Bei

Report Post Tip

LudariusCane stands heroically in the streets having just made a moving and powerful speech. LudariusCanesMom looks on proudly. "He looks so handsome standing there", she thinks to herself as the cold winds of Detroit blow across the streets of the Motor City. It was then she realized that LudariusCane had forgotten his jacket. LudariusCanesMom leaps into action and makes her way through the adoring crowd to her son's aid.

LUDARIUS! Where is your jacket? You're going to catch a cold.  You have a lot of responsibilities being the leader of a crime syndicate and we can't have you sneezing on people. But most importantly, I want you to know how happy I am for you. You've come a long way, and I'm confident you will make a fine leader. I need to go, before I start crying again. I'm just so happy for you. And remember if you do catch a cold to cover your mouth when you cough and wash your hands immediately afterwards. That's how germs spread.

Report Post Tip

Vincent finished ironing his best suit, and brushed his teeth immediately after hearing the news. Getting dressed there was nothing but a smile on his face. Finally, after quite some time of being vacant, Detroit had the Mafia in it once again. Not JUST the Mafia, either, as it were. Viper had known Ludarius's line for a while now, and they'd grown to be quite friendly. He was extremely happy to see that he'd gotten the nod to set up. The drive seemed to take no time at all until he found LC announcing his new family on a street corner. Walking up to the man, Vincent grinned and shook his hand vigorously

Well done my friend, well done. The streets of Detroit have been barren of criminal life for far too long! I'm extremely proud of you for taking the initiative to set up there and help turn it into a respectable city once again. I know you'll do well...Or your mother and cousin will whoop your ass!

Vincent winks and pats LC on the back, handing him a fresh Cuban cigar and a bottle of wine to celebrate.

Report Post Tip

LudariusCane has always been a gentleman to me. I'm sure he'll thrive in Detroit.

Report Post Tip

Best of luck, Ludarius! It's great to see you seizing this opportunity. It's even better to witness how fervently you put family first .. I mean, it's only your first day and you've already been joined by your mom and cousin!

I'll be watching Detroit with great interest.

Report Post Tip

With your mother and your cousin at your side, I'm sure you cant go wrong. Here's to hoping your father joins you on these shores and assist your growing family.

Report Post Tip

Siobhan had stepped outside to go get a drink with some friends. Hearing Ludarius, she clapped her hands and smiled.

How nice that we are finally going to have some activity in Detroit. I think you are going to do well there, Ludarius. I hope nothing but the best for you and your new family.

On another note: to anyone who doesn't know him, I can tell you he is definitely narcissistic!

She grins widely and winks before turning and walking on down the street.

Report Post Tip

I's wanna say congratulations to LudariusCane.  Me being the town fiddler, I's gon play a good tune for's the Cane family.

Fiddler breaks out his fiddle and begins to play

Report Post Tip

I've known you since you were in pampers my friend.  With the guidance of both your mother and your hot cousin im sure that you'll do great.  Congrats PimpDaddy

Report Post Tip

Faust watched one of his former crewmates announce his decision to set up in Detroit. He smiled, knowing that something good might happen.

Congratulations, and I hope you prosper in Detroit. That city needs some life in it.

Report Post Tip

Good Luck in Detroit, You will be great and I look forward to seeing you and the rest bring this city back to life.

Report Post Tip

Warwick had been running around on the roof tops howling at the moon, when he had heard the news. He waited until dawn and then headed out onto the Streets to congratulate the newest crew leader in Detroit.

Congratulations Mr.Cane. I wish you all the best in your new enterprise. It is good to see that Detroit getting filled up again.

Report Post Tip

EricLassard pulls up in his little golf caddy. He smiles a LudariusCane. Eric then steps out of his caddy and walks over to him. He sticks his hand out to shake his hand and does so.

"Ludarius, you taking the reigns of your own family has brought our bloodlines together once more. My bloodline always welcomes an old friend back in to our lives and this is most certainly a special occasion. I want to wish you all the best in Detroit and I know you'll do fantastic!"

Eric hands Ludarius one of his goldfish.

"Take this my friend, you'll be very busy from now on and I want you to take this as a reminder of our friendship and our ancestors knowing each other. If you ever get chance don't forget to write to me all so we can communicate and chat."

Eric then smiles at Ludarius and looks over his shoulder to notice WingWongWang and TyrionLannister.

"Also a congratulations to the both of you too. I know that the three of you together should bring great things to Detroit and I wish you all the very best. As for now, I must take my leave. I've got a matter of gardening to do back at the HQ. Sammy always has to have his garden perfect before he puts on his little underwear to sunbathe."

Eric heads back towards his golf caddy and drives off into the distance.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Ludarius! It's great to see someone taking on such an awesome opportunity. I'm sure that you're going to do just great, especially with so much family support around you. Good luck! I can't wait to see you prosper in Detroit!

Report Post Tip

Ahhh Ludacris, it is nice to finally see you where you wanted to be. Remember the advice I gave you, always take a deep breath before the plunge, and above all have fun. I have no doubt you're going to do Detroit proud. Congratulations and I look forward to working with you.

Report Post Tip

Does anyone know how his reign ended?  

Report Post Tip

In a blaze of Glory i do believe MrIncredible

Report Post Tip

Probably a terrible case of lead poisoning. It was quite popular at the time.

Report Post Tip
Once his mother left his side, he became unstable and was put down a short time later.
Report Post Tip

Somehow I dont believe that Ragnarok.  Rumor has it he took the mafia world by storm.  People trembled in fear?  I doubt any sort of organization could have put this beast to rest?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: LudariusCane.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL