X

May 08 - 11:27:50
Page:  1 
Last minute jail comp questions? Started by: Squishy on Sep 14, '12 23:47

Any last minute jail comp questions?

Report Post Tip

When will the breaks be again? I know you answered, I just don't remember :/

Report Post Tip

If I win, will I get your herpes for sure?

Report Post Tip

how cna some one win a ca and if you in most of hte rins but not all wasy succussful do you still win somthing

Report Post Tip

There will be no breaks between rounds. The below is the starting/ending time of each round. Feel free to participate in each or all rounds.

00:00 - 04:00 Round 1
04:00 - 08:00 Round 2
08:00 - 08:00 Round 3
12:00 - 16:00 Round 4
16:00 - 20:00 Round 5
20:00 - 00:00 Round 6

In order to quality for the per bust rewards or prizes for winning, you must throw a full jail during that round (So if you are breaking for an hour into round 1, then toss a jail, it remembers all the ones you did and rewards those, and the rest of the ones for round 1 also get rewarded)

Report Post Tip

No breaks! Piss in a bottle.

Report Post Tip

"how cna some one win a ca and if you in most of hte rins but not all wasy succussful do you still win somthing"

Even if you lose, you get something from every jail break at the end of the competition.

You can not get a CA, but you can get a loaded 0 (Meaning, certain 0 guard people you bust out may be special ones, if you bust out a special one they BECOME your bodyguard!)

Report Post Tip

"If I win, will I get your herpes for sure?"

I cant promise herpes, but I do have some kind of itch going on that I would be more than happy to share.

Report Post Tip

breaking in the higher difficulty cities does not give anything extra for this comp does it?

Report Post Tip

"breaking in the higher difficulty cities does not give anything extra for this comp does it?"

It adds to your skill better, but no other real gain.

Report Post Tip

okay perfect was'nt sure if the people breaking in say NY would be getting ahead in the comp over the DET breakers thanks :)

Report Post Tip

Jb perk active during the comp?

Report Post Tip

Perk is active!

Report Post Tip

Are flight timers being altered at all?

Report Post Tip

Nope, normal flight timers, rest of the game is normal with the exception of all IAs/RIAs have been moved until tomorrow.

Report Post Tip

when will the winners be awarded?

Report Post Tip

We will tally up the scores after the entire comp is done, depending on if we can stay awake long enough, we should be able to get it done shortly after the comp, if not the following afternoon.

Report Post Tip

do you have to spend a credit to win ?

Report Post Tip

You can bust people out of jail without spending anything, however, to get any of the rewards and/or prizes from the competition, you have to at least throw a jail in whatever rounds you are competing.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Last minute jail comp questions?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL