Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 22:34:28
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
WANTED: MR Wiki writers, editors, & managers Started by: Squishy on Oct 12, '12 20:21

We are starting to take on the MR Wiki project and are looking for users who would be interested in the project.

Writers: Submits original content. Not too much of a time commitment.
Editors: Submits original content, edits other peoples content, polishes final page. Decent time commitment.
Managers: Submits original content, edits other peoples content, polishes final page, oversees entire wiki process and its contributors. Large time commitment.

Anyone who is interested, please post here with a simple "Would like to help", and then mobmail enkindle with your IRC name or most well known name, and which position you would like to have.

Thank you for your support!

Report Post Tip

We are also looking for a few people who have memories better than my swiss cheese/turnip brain. I would love to put together a Godfather list with approximate dates and crew names for historical reasons.

Report Post Tip

I would like to help.

Report Post Tip

Yah, sure why not.

"Would like to help"

Report Post Tip

Would like to help

Report Post Tip

I'll help with editing. I took a couple years of journalism in Hs, and I've always been one to point out people's mistakes. If you need any help let me know.

Report Post Tip

Definitely helping, I helped with the tutorial and can't wait to start this!

Report Post Tip

Would like to help

Report Post Tip

Would like to help

Report Post Tip

i'm down to help.

is a rewrite of the tutorial in the work? seems as some of it's a bit out of date from what i hear

Report Post Tip

I believe after the Wiki pages there will be another one... Though if we do this proper enough, there won't be a need for it since everything will be on Wiki :p

Report Post Tip

true. on the other hand...theres a wiki?

i'm still game to help

Report Post Tip

I wouldn't mind helping.

Report Post Tip

I would like to help.

Report Post Tip

I would be more than happy to help. I've been interested in doing this for a while.

Report Post Tip

Hell I'm down with this!! spit me a message.

Report Post Tip

I would like to help.

Report Post Tip

Would be delighted to help.

Report Post Tip

Would like to help

Report Post Tip

would like to help

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: WANTED: MR Wiki writers, editors, & managers
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL