Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 20:14:15
Page:  1 
FA Premiership Betting Started by: Modfather on Nov 06, '12 20:49

Starting with these weekend's round of Premiership games, I will be taking bets on accumulator bets on the games. Initially, I'm going to keep things fairly simple because i I don't know how much interest there's going to be, and it would be a supreme waste of time to offer a wide multitude of options only to discover no one really gives a shit.

Therefore, I'll be offering 4 bets on the coming weekend's action:

• 5 game accumulator, paying at 7/1 (pick the correct outcome [home win, away win or draw] for 5 matches of your choice)
  • 10 game accumulator paying at 12/1 (pick the correct outcome [home win, away win or draw] for all 10 matches)
  • 5 game goalrush paying at 6/1 (pick whether one, both or neither teams score in each of 5 matches of your choice)
  • 10 game goalrush paying at 11/1 (pick whether one, both or neither teams score in all 10 matches)

On the following games:

Saturday 10th November - All games kick off 15:00 GMT unless otherwise stated

Arsenal v Fulham
Everton v Sunderland
Reading v Norwich
Southampton v Swansea
Stoke v QPR
Wigan v West Brom
Aston Villa v Man Utd

Sunday 11th November

Man City v Tottenham (13:30 GMT)
Newcastle v West Ham (15:00 GMT)
Chelsea v Liverpool (16:00 GMT)

On all bets, you need each of your predictions to be correct to win the bet, though on all bets, if you are 'out' by a single prediction, your stake will be returned for you. Anything more than one incorrect outcome in your coupon is a losing bet.

I realise that the options are limited, and the odds are not close to what you'd find in a real life bookmakers. However, I reiterate that I don't know how much interest there will be in this. If there is a lot of interest, I will look at calculating individual odds based on specific accumulator requests but at the moment, there is just no point in me doing this.

If there are any specifc individual bets you want, mail me and I'll let you know if I can take them or not and - if I can- I'll offer the same odds on individual games as William Hill.

Any further questions, either mail me or post here and I'll be happy to answer!

Report Post Tip

I'll stop taking bets at 12:00pm GMT, 10/11/12. The total of current wagers is hovering around the 1.5 million mark - don't get left out before the window closes!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: FA Premiership Betting
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL