Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 05:58:08
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Auto-cancel idle OC Started by: Vedder on Nov 09, '12 17:10
PC-Flash-Fire has sponsored this suggestion. This suggestion now has a total of 4 sponsors and will need 1 more sponsor in order to be submitted to the player commission forum.
Report Post Tip
PC-Lola has sponsored this suggestion. This suggestion has received the required 5 sponsors and has been submitted to the player commission forum.

Player Commission Thread: Auto-cancel idle OC
Report Post Tip

Based on Warrior's additional comments, I decided to sponsor this idea as I fully support the concept of non-made members being considered, but also don't like to see things made too easy.

Hopefully a conclusion will be reached that strikes a balance between the two. Nonetheless, it is worthy of a place in the player commission forum.

Report Post Tip

I still don't see how "acquiring a link" is seen as easy as typing in 30 units when you're a Capo in the drug screen. QB, OC invite all, the "white eye" for watched threads, personal for expiring Perks...They're All Lazy Features! How can that be a legit arguement versus this one? I just don't understand it.

Report Post Tip

This has been sponsored now Vedder, so its moving forward at least.

Report Post Tip

Do OC's get "cancelled" when the Mastermind goes offline? How can the user be offline, organizing a crime, but can't be pickpocketed? I understand this is already in the PC forum, jus' sayin

Report Post Tip
The voting for this suggestion has passed.

PC-Cassiopeia has voted YES. [5] (No reason given)
PC-Flash-Fire has voted YES. [3] (No reason given)
PC-Adrian has voted YES. [2] (Give WG-under OC entry on menu)
PC-DeadlySin has voted YES. [2] (Since WG and below can be in OCs, I see no problem with allowing them easy menu access.)
PC-Lola has voted YES. [2] (No reason given)
PC-Pratster has voted YES. [2] (No reason for it not to be there.)
PC-ralph has voted YES. [2] (Sure.)
PC-SpikeSpiegel has voted YES. [2] (Simple enough.)
PC-Warrior has voted YES. [2] (WG and Under OC option just makes sense.)
PC-Whitey has voted YES. [2] (No reason given)
PC-El_Nino has not voted. [4]
PC-Patti has not voted. [2]
PC-Sticks has not voted. [2]
PC-Ter has not voted. [2]

Voting Totals, Yes: 24 (10), No: 0 (0), Undecided: 10 (4).

PC-SpikeSpiegel, it is now your responsibility to write a final summary for the coders and to create/edit the wiki article for the suggestion.
Report Post Tip

I literally just slept for 7 hours, woke up to check MR and my OC was still running from the OC I started last night. I invited an addition mobster and successfully did the crime. How ridiculous is that?This should seriously auto-time out if the mastermind logs off for X amount of time. 

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Auto-cancel idle OC
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL