Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 06:41:05
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Archived Personals Started by: GoldenGun on Nov 13, '12 19:24
PC-Warrior has sponsored this suggestion. This suggestion has received the required 5 sponsors and has been submitted to the player commission forum.

Player Commission Thread: Archived Personals
Report Post Tip

I can see Cassi's point with regard to simply putting them in your back alley; which is something I often do; however aren't we advised that Back Alley information cannot be guaranteed to be stored and important information shouldn't be held there?

If the Mail archive is important enough, I don't see why this wouldn't be. Personally i've very seldom used the mail archive and I don't know if I personally would use this, but from the responses so far I get the impression many others would so im happy to sponsor it.

Report Post Tip

The additional personals is surely an underwhelming amount of additional data in the grand scheme of things (correct me if I'm wrong, SQL database junkies). It's been mentioned before that as MR progresses, players would have to do less out of the game in order to compete with everyone else who already knows all the tricks of the trade (IA list, Google Doc libraries of WS, Victims, etc). If I would have known 2 years ago how much work outside of the game I would have to do to play the game as effectively as possible, I'm not so sure I would have stuck around. 

Report Post Tip
The voting for this suggestion has passed.

PC-El_Nino has voted YES. [4] (No reason given)
PC-Pratster has voted YES. [2] (No reason given)
PC-SpikeSpiegel has voted YES. [2] (Cool cool.)
PC-Sticks has voted YES. [2] (No reason given)
PC-Whitey has voted YES. [2] (No reason given)
PC-Cassiopeia has voted NO. [5] (I wouldn't mind a search option, I think the csv on top of that is over kill.)
PC-Flash-Fire has not voted. [3]
PC-Adrian has not voted. [2]
PC-DeadlySin has not voted. [2]
PC-Lola has not voted. [2]
PC-Patti has not voted. [2]
PC-ralph has not voted. [2]
PC-Ter has not voted. [2]
PC-Warrior has not voted. [2]

Voting Totals, Yes: 12 (5), No: 5 (1), Undecided: 17 (8).

PC-Sticks, it is now your responsibility to write a final summary for the coders and to create/edit the wiki article for the suggestion.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Archived Personals
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL