Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 06:11:15
Page:  1 
Time for a break lol Started by: kurgan on Nov 16, '12 04:31

Well its time for a break as we know its never good bye damn this game lol, I just want to say thank you to all my friends and for thoise who supported me it has been wonderful and a pleasure to have met you all. Neon you have been fantastic to me and i thank you for everything you have done for me your crew was wonderfull and everyone at Starry Night it was a priverlege and Honour to work with you all.

When i come back Please look me up would love to work with you guys once again.

Warrior i save this thanks for you as well Brother it has been fantastic to get to know you and work with you as well you are one of the reasons i play this game as i miss the laughs we have.

To the community as a whole i have never met a bunch so tight in a game this community is a shining example of what the world can be even if we bitch complain and dis each other we still work towards a common goal and thats to make this game strong.

Thank you all <3 you

Report Post Tip

You sir are a great member of our community man!

hope to see you back soon :)

~

morty

Report Post Tip

awwwwwwwwwwww don't say goodbye...long live us all!!

Report Post Tip

Bye :) Come back soon.

Report Post Tip

See you on the Other side man. Look up biglawson when you come back. 

Report Post Tip

I will be very sorry to see you go. You helped me so much! What a great guy! <3

Report Post Tip

bye kurgan <3 I could always count on you to be around when it was ridiculously early in the morning here :(
chat soon!! :)

Report Post Tip

Goodbye, PP buddy. Wish you didn't have to go.

Report Post Tip

Kurgan you are my boy, been there with me from the beginning to the end, always there to talk and had my back multiple times. It is sad to see you go but I guess everyone needs a break from time to time. I am not sure if I will be here when you come back but just know you will be missed :)

Report Post Tip

Bye. See you back tomorrow.

Report Post Tip

Haha, I doubt we will see him that soon innocent, but I agree it'll be sooner than later.

Kurgan your a great lad, one of the most honest people ive met in this life. Like other I'll miss your chat, look forward to you coming back some day soon.

Report Post Tip

I'll be watching for you mate.

Report Post Tip

Good fight bro. See you on skype :P

Report Post Tip

I was right. I'll be happy to take bets on how long the next break lasts after a goodbye/taking a break thread is posted.

Report Post Tip

LOL yeah come back online to send some credits to a friend an BAM your back :/

SHAKES FIST AT SQUISHY 

Damn you

Report Post Tip

What!! is that a tear. I hate good-byes.

Report Post Tip

As far as goodbyes go, coming back within 24 hours with BGs is pretty epic.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Time for a break lol
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL