Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 21:25:54
Page:  1 
I just have to laugh. Started by: KingPitt on Nov 20, '12 01:17

I do not useally post out here like this but Guys and Gals. I do not know why this war started and im not here to bash it.

I am here to say my opinion i think some one not nameing names but i think he is tryng to control all citys. 

Not just GF of one city but of the country. 

Report Post Tip

This has to be the most well thought out topic I have ever seen. Kudos to you, KingPitt. You should do these speeches more often!

Report Post Tip

Lol i know it sucks but i am laughing.

Report Post Tip

That's not really what is going on here, but what if it were? Isn't that sort of the point of a mafia based game - to be the ultimate power?

Report Post Tip

Yea but why are other GFs following that 1 person.

Report Post Tip

Loyalty perhaps..? Sometimes while in the mafia you can be 'loyal' to those that help you along the way?

Squidmaster & Phil_Steak had endless upon endless support from Godfather DeadlySin.

Report Post Tip

I agree that Squidmaster and Phil_Steak have boundless loyalty to their once Godfather Deadlysin but sometimes (Not particularly this time)the other Godfathers fear the one Godfather fore they know how much power he commands and do not wish to go against him. Here's an example, you see a train coming down the tracks, do you stand in its way or hop on for a ride? its the same with loyalty and respect, each can command others to follow you where ever you go.

Report Post Tip

Im a loyal player no doubt. I am not questioning this war what so ever.

I understand the respect thing. Just do not get why follow one player but then again i guess im different.

Report Post Tip

Loyalty eh. I'd call it being too afraid to pull on that puppy leash, god forbid the master snaps and the puppy gets scared. Godfathers my ass, bunch of spineless wannabes living forever in the shadow. Enjoy the shade "CLs".

Report Post Tip

Oh, you mad huh?

Would i be a spineless wanna-be if I accepted the proposals to help the Godfather of LA instead, as they were hoping/expecting me to do at some point?

Report Post Tip

I didnt call ya spineless. :( 

Loyalty is loyalty just idk i am different i guess. People do what they want and i do not question them.

Report Post Tip

This is where the issue is brah, you cant be fed answers all along the way. Else you might as well have started your account under the name "DeadlySin#2". As for me, I can help you with with this one, I'm kinda mad right now.

Report Post Tip

I don't understand why you think they are "following" him? As if they don't have minds of their own. They have chosen to stand beside him, I believe that is something totally different than following him as if they are spineless wannabe's on a leash. Maybe one day, you too will work with someone that you deem worthy enough to support, surely you won't think yourself a spineless wannabe for doing the same thing.

Report Post Tip

I did. I stuck by Neon when we was in that war. Anyway i am off the subject now. I am gonna go build my profile up now.

Report Post Tip

first MR...

Then.... The country

and THEN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!1111

ZOMG

Report Post Tip

lol dedshot for cl!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: I just have to laugh.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL