Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 20:44:21
Page:  1 
The Gat News! Started by: JoHnNyGaT on Nov 21, '12 03:47

Questions About The WAR

It's already beginning of another week, and so far it's been hecktic. As you already know there was a deadly war. I had read, and heard people from different cities talk about it, but what caught my eye was a thread by KingPitt. Now at the time he wrote this it was shortly after the war. So please dont take it the wrong way. As i was reading threw the thread i thought about the topic they were having and i asked myself the same question. Which was "Is this " Person " trying to run all the cities. Well, when i read that it reminded me of a even a while back with a man named John Morrison. I don't know if you all remember but he was taking out family after family. And word was that he was wanting to take cities from other families. Well. That did not work. But as that ran threw my mind, i read on. And i had another question. " Is all the godfathers following 1 person?" And that to me was the MOST important question of the whole thread. But my question is. Is this over, or is there more deaths to come?

RECRUITS

In our loving families, there are always somebody dying and a new person coming. But how is that person going to be in a family?? Is there no room for anyone?? Or is it because of their blood line? I have taken it upon myself to ask people their opinion. I asked four different people and three of them say that it's mainly the way you approach the person. Some say it depends on the person's bloodline like i had mentioned. Or because they just dont have room. Another question has been ask. And i would like to hear from the leaders about this topic. Is why can't the high ranks get their own crew so that others may have a chance to play and enjoy the liVes of every person? This question is still to be answered.

ADVICE/HELP

If you think there is something in the paper that is bad, or needs work please let me know as soon as possible. And i would like to mention that if you have a topic you want shared, feel free to talk to me, so we can make that happen. :)

Thank you!

Report Post Tip

Im sure when KingPitt wrote that he was a lil mad at the situation. Now kinda knowing some facts he wasnt all that mad.

Report Post Tip

And thats good

Report Post Tip

It still needs to be well written. Need to Enable WYSIWYG

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The Gat News!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL