Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 23:52:16
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Contact Page Additions Started by: NoahLevenstein on Nov 23, '12 20:03

I posted this in the quick fix forum but was advised by enkindle to stick it here as it would require a little more coding than I assumed it would.

Very simple suggestion, really. At the moment, individuals within each specific contact group are viewable only alphabetically. I'd quite like to see an option where (like the obit page) you could sort by  start date, last active and rank.

That's, er, well. That's about it really.

Report Post Tip

Ah, I actually posted this one a few days ago and it seems to have been ignored. We'll see.

Report Post Tip

Ah, sorry enkindle I missed it myself! :(

Report Post Tip
PC-Flash-Fire has sponsored this suggestion. This suggestion now has a total of 1 sponsors and will need 4 more sponsors in order to be submitted to the player commission forum.
Report Post Tip

Great idea, I would also like to be able to view by account age which is how contacts where displayed initially.

Report Post Tip
PC-Ter has sponsored this suggestion. This suggestion now has a total of 2 sponsors and will need 3 more sponsors in order to be submitted to the player commission forum.
Report Post Tip

Im all for this, it would be a welcome addition to myself, So I can imagine alot of players would use it if it were there.

Report Post Tip
PC-SpikeSpiegel has sponsored this suggestion. This suggestion now has a total of 3 sponsors and will need 2 more sponsors in order to be submitted to the player commission forum.
Report Post Tip

I like this idea, Enkindle, I read your suggestion thread as well. It is, in my opinion, just a more detailed version of this one (sorry no one commented/sponsored) http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/307435#292911

Okay, So i'm going to sponsor this idea, it's a great addition. I think this is just another 'sort recommendation' in my eyes similar to other things being added that just add a little bit of ease with these large lists and forums and threads etc etc. I'm a fan of making tedious work easier (i'm going to have to trademark that phrase soon)

Anyways, I think the things that should/could be shown would be the same things shown on the obits page. Rank/birthdate/City/Crew - The basic details. And allow people to sort lists via those fields. 

Report Post Tip
PC-Whitey has sponsored this suggestion. This suggestion now has a total of 4 sponsors and will need 1 more sponsor in order to be submitted to the player commission forum.
Report Post Tip
PC-Warrior has sponsored this suggestion. This suggestion has received the required 5 sponsors and has been submitted to the player commission forum.

Player Commission Thread: Contact Page Additions
Report Post Tip

Completely missed this idea previously.

See no reason for this not to be done.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Contact Page Additions
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL