Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:12:18
Page:  1 
To his fans Started by: Hogan on Nov 27, '12 08:02

The Hulkster was walking down the street when he realized he hadnt told a random story about absolutely nothing lately. Hogan put on his armbands and tied his bandanna around his head and then, it was on. He approached the street were the most hardened of criminals hung around. The place where people killed hundreds of people and not once were they ever caught! The place where it was acceptable to pickpocket a stranger but outrageous to mug them! Yes it was the only place where people would gather and tell stories around these dangerous men and women and thats exactly where Hogan decided he would go!

Hello!

Everyone just stopped and stared in the general direction. They had been to busy worried about their days that they forgot that they had the American Hero in their midst. Yes Hogan wasnt your typical hero no he was more than that. Se Hogan stood for the weak and the poor he stood for the youth of the world and the ones who cared to be more than your average human being. Hogan was motivation for the American. That is why he felt so compelled to come out and tell a story.

I am Hulk Hogan.

The Applause was so tremendous it made the floor shake. The floor was made of cement too! SO that was a loud applause is what im saying. Anyways, the hulkster ripped his shirt off for the fans and they went crazy. It was so great. People cried in awe of the mere presence of Hulk-A-Mania. He began signing shirts to the people that asked and to all the men that flexed he gave them a thumbs up because honestly Hogan was just that kind of a guy.

I really have only one thing to ask all my young Hulk-A-Maniacs out there, WHATCHYA GONNA DO WHEN HULK-A-MANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU! Dont side with the Macho Man

The fans were so impressed. A true hero that knew how to give back to the fans. The chants of Hogans name were epic. He just took photos with his fans and you know looked sexy and stuff like that. People love hogan and he loved them. Kind of. Well Hogan was tired so he decided he was going to go to Philly to find him some vitamins and milk.

Report Post Tip

Fritz listens as the one called Hogan talks about how he is the real American Hero how he is here for all his little Hulk a Maniacs, Fritz sniffs the air and wraps one arm around his sexy body gaurds slim waist smileing he turns towards the guy Flexing his muscles to the crowd. 

Hogan Hogan Hogan my brother look its all Good over here in Detroit, Besides we have a real Hero a stand up guy you know him he is the real Hero around these here parts, Mancho Man Randy Savage thats a hero So Hogan 

WHATCHYA GONNA DO WHEN THE MADDNESS COMES FOR YOU?

Report Post Tip

Vegeta scowls in the direction of the hulkster.

You remind me or that fool with the aphro. What was his name? Hercule? Mr. Satan? I don't know, he is an idiot.

Report Post Tip

Watching in the crowd Chaos tilted his hat forward a bit and smiled.He bagan clapping then stepped forth.

Nice beautiful.Charisma strangth the power that rolls off you.Indeed a peoples champion.Nice to meet you Hogan.The names Chaos.Why don't we go have a drink somewhere and shoot some pool or whatever it is the hulkster does?What do you say brother!Just don't run wild over me because I don't know what I would do !!

Chuckles then lights a cigar.He extends one to the hulkster.

Report Post Tip

Dread Pirate Pickles puts down his Macho Man action figure and stick of beef jerky.

I seem to recall an anscestor of mine getting into a wrestling match with Hogan.  Now, I just hear Hogan gets "winded" half-way through.

Report Post Tip

*Holly swoons as Mr. Hogan comes out into the streets. She can't believe her good luck to be in the same area with him at the same time.  She watches from a distance, admiring his physique and good looks in general.  She cheers with the crowd, clapping and shouting his name.  After a few moments she feels a change coming on, and she slips off before Ivy has a chance to emerge.*

*Ivy looks back at the Hulkster, thinking to herself that Mr. Hogan has lucked out this time.  But Ivy is determined to get a closer look at the man.  He definitely hasn't seen the last of her.*

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: To his fans
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL