Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:11:59
Page:  1 
The Kings Started by: KingOrc on Nov 28, '12 02:55

The " Empire " is dead, and there is nothing but war in the future, The kings are here to offer peace among the people.

We would like to be declared a Family, and not as a enemy i would like to extend my offer to anyone who would accept it.

I am a kind man. An would like to become very good friends with all the families but i am declaring my self a leader an will,

Soon buy my own HQ if possiable i would like to do this with out making war with anyone seeing as i am a depolmatic type of person.

An i am willing to set up any contract with any family setting limitaions for the kings and rules that we have to follow i would like to invite,

All leaders to discuss this with me and to come to a agreement on terms if possible.

Im not trying to start trouble i just really wanna be a crew leader. Find me on IRC: #TheKings

Your Friend,

KingOrc

Report Post Tip

No way. I'm sure you already know this... or you are just very new at this. Many have tried it before. It just won't happen. Sorry, bud.

Report Post Tip

yes i know this and do know i will have no chance , but i thought i wld try plus the last ppl to try, did so in a very rude matter

Report Post Tip

I don't know who the *last* one was... but there have been very nice ones and it never happened. Not sure why you would waste your life like this... :(

Report Post Tip

Though I admire your ambition, that is just not the way things work around here. Perhaps your child will learn from your mistakes. Have him look me up, and I will do my best to explain these things.
Cheers.

Report Post Tip

Take it from an old hand... This has horrible idea written all over it... The big wigs worked very hard to get where their at and don't like new people coming in without blood sweat and tears mate... It's better just to wait.

Report Post Tip

Well bud they have comps around sometimes in vacant cites you can try and become cl there and try your luck in the comps

Report Post Tip

yes i can see. just i only wanted a very small crew and was willing to pay to keep my crew safe , thats why i said we could set up a treaty.

cus people from my school wante to play but they wanted to be like there own group so i was like what the heck ill just try lol

Report Post Tip

The Hulkster thinks to himself for a moment. Was there a way to help KingOrc? Maybe.

Well you know something brother, i think i just might have a solution for you dude! You see a crew is not something just freely given look at those who have one dude! They worked for it! I do have a suggestion though brother, look around and see if there are any crews that have Sub-Crews and get your friends to join the same crew and be a part of the same sub-crew compadre! I think this will really help you and your friends out and who knows being part of a real crew with a leader who worked for it might benefit you in the long run.

The hulkster wonders if people still do sub-crews.

I have one more idea that i would like to share with you because you seem like a genuinely compassionate kinda amigo and i wanna help you out man! There is a few small groups here in this world that are completely legit. Small Families i should say, why not take you and your friends and join up with them. The possibilities are endless brother!

The hulkster flexes for the KingOrc who was the best and last of his kind. The only one brave enough to come to the mean streets and express how he wants to desperately try and bring people to this way of life.

Finally KingOrc i just want to say way to go brother for trying to get others to join this mafioso thing we have going on here! So, WHATCHYA GONNA DO WHEN HULK-A-MANIA Runs Wild on You Brother!

Report Post Tip

KingOrc pulled out a gun and shot himself. Hogan just stared at that body.

I said all that and then...I hate the streets.

The Hulkster does not flex. Hogan keeps his shirt on.

Report Post Tip

DrLewsh Snuffs his ciggerette

Well hell... He didn't have to splatter himself...

The Dr checks KingOrc's pulse calls the time... And carries on.

Report Post Tip

He sounded a lot like a young man I used to know....

Report Post Tip

I guess waiting 11 days is just too much to ask of some people.

Report Post Tip

I don't think he should be blasted for this , I mean c'mon to do what he did takes some stones.. I'm just saying ..

Report Post Tip

Poor guy, he seemed to know exactly what he was getting himself into and still went for it…

Orcs must not have a long life expectancy with this sort of mentality, damn shame I tell ya..

Sephiroth turns his back and goes about his business…

Report Post Tip

If you mean stones for brains, then yeah, maybe...

Report Post Tip

The streets is a lonely place without friends.

Report Post Tip

I think his format was good and pretty good intoduction. But he really should have built up a little more credibility.

Due to his rank it looked like a young man trying to jump the ranks a little fast.

But I don't think I would call him retarded just looked like a long shot, But thats how nobuddies become somebuddies.

But if he was going to do this he should of waited til his age progressed a little, and he was more organized and respected.

-Stamped with the mark of venom-

Report Post Tip

Very, very few nobodies ever became somebody by trying to take shortcuts. I can't think of anybody with a gram of reputation that didn't earn it the hard way.

The only think even remotely close to a shortcut that we ever had was when a certain Godfather would sell HQs in his city or when they open up an experiment for people to give it a shot at running a crew. But even then, there are authorizations involved.

Report Post Tip

Oh well i was mostly refering to Rl like some of these actors and even some of the people that are in the music ind.

many of them should not be where they are today but they took a chance.

But i will put out there that i am not encouraging this behavor. Due to it not a smart ideal for this type of game,

Also there are many people that have been working very hard and are very high rank that will never get to see there selfs as a crewleader.

Mainly because this game wouldnt be fun if everyone could be a crew leader due to it would be like all the other games,

out there with like 700 crew and no members to there crews.       I like this game due to there is limited crews and in order to have a crew you have to earn it.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Kings
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL