Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:44:36
Page:  1 
the begining of my G.O.O.D life Started by: DKOY on Nov 28, '12 09:56
Report Post Tip

I was recently a sergeant in the New Zealand Army stood down due to the new laws put in place that the Army was on strict conditions that people not of New Zealand birth in high ranks were to be demoted to soldiers immediately Chief sergeant James Green apologized to me as i told him i was heading home bck to the motor city (Detroit). As my flight was landing i noticed that Detroit was beautifull with all of the lights in the night time, but all i could think about was were was i going to live i know i had about $1000 from the Army for a new place but were was i gonna find a place and fast. I left the airport, when i got to the buisness district i seen a banner in front of a big building 'Getting Out Our Dreams' i approached the men at the door they denied me entry thinking it was a club i tried to bribe them to let me in 1 grabbed me and was about to punch me, "Hey let him go" i heard from up in the window "ill be right down" he says as the man lets me go i stand back and wait. The door opens the man comes out, "Sorry about my bodygaurds and how may i help you" so i say "we'll i couldn't help but notice the sign it's catchy, so i was coming to make enquires to see if you have any work available" then he says "Tell me your story kid you never know you might just be lucky" I tell him my story about the army and why i come home, He tells me "It's alright and your just in luck we are the G.O.O.D family my names MysticTailor you can be my associate you will have my protection do as i say when i say no questions asked and you will be fine" i look at him and show my appreciation and thank him for giving me a chance. "now i have to find me an apartment i shall be back when it is sorted" He tells me "why this our HQ if you want you can just stay here till you get on your feet just one thing though never enter the main office you will know why eventually" I say thank you again he tells me "no need to thank me lets go to the family pub and get to know eachother better and you can meet the boss of our family"

Report Post Tip
Report Post Tip
Report Post Tip

I aproached the family bar with MT he introduced me to this well dressed man"Boss Kanye_West this is DKOY" they talk about my story of how i got here Kanye_West sips on his whiskey then glancesat me "So you must be the guy that the man out in the street talking smack is looking for""what man boss" i say "the one who says he is the chief sergeant of the new zealand army he says a man has gone AWOL if you know of this man i would like him dead and his body for identification" i looked very suprised abit upset i look at Kanye_West with a worried look on my face, he reaches for his cigarettes on the table he lights one takes a couple of puffs then says "Listen up kid these are the things in this life you need to know how to sort out, ive been around kid before you become a mademan in my family you need to learn the ropes, me and my RHM MT can teach you all we know, but itis up to you to show us you are worthy of our family" he takes the last sip of his whiskey and asks me to fetch him another from the bar. "here you go boss 1 whiskey on the rocks" as i pass him the glass "alright me and MT have been talking we think you have potential son, but first you need to sort out the guy in the streets a little more on that soon, for now i will tell you the three main things you need in this way of life that is Respect, knowledge and balls kid" his phone rings he gets up says "goodbye for now, talk to you back at the HQ" "Seeyah Boss" he exchanges a few words with MT before he leaves the bar. MT returns to the table he says "kid i know you know what you gotta do with the guy in the streets, everyting you need is out back in the secondtrash can on your right, when you are done come back here" so i head out back to grab the supplies it was a 38' snubnose and headto the streets it was quite apart from the man talking in the street no one was listening to him he was all alone i charge at him he reached for his gun in his holster butit got stuck, so i imediately pulled the 38' outand shot him in the leg he fell to his knees screaming in pain "aargh" i stood in front of him looking down at the man i respected i told him "i trusted you, and you disrespect me by looking for me to kill me, you let the power get to your head you should of just left it alone" he tries to plead with me "Yes they offered me a higher position if i killed you, they said you knew to much, they wanted you dead not me i was just doing my" (BANG,BANG) before he could finish his sentence i shot him twice in the chest, i clean up the mess and head back to the bar. I walk in the door MT was sitting at his favourite table sipping on sum whiskey i went and sat down on his table "i did it MT, ijust cant believe the man chose power over friendship and respect" MT has a giggle and says "he has himself to blame then" with a smile on his face "but listen kid power can ruin everyting we'll greed for power can man will do anything for positions off powerthey will turn against there friends, there family and even there own mother, that is how most families in this buisness crumble because of one foolish man with a greed of power" he stands up and says "lets go back to the HQ and meet with the Boss"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: the begining of my G.O.O.D life
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL