Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:01:19
Page:  1 
Small talk to cure long days Started by: Frank_Sinatra on Nov 28, '12 20:34

Frank sits on a park bench enjoying a cigarette and letting the time pass him by. It's always nice to step away from my usual daily agenda of nonsense and just collect my thoughts.

As you are strolling by I notion you over and greet you with a smile.

I know you're likely busy and I'm probably interrupting your daily routine, but since you've stopped maybe you'd give me a moment of your time. We probably have never spoken or dont speak often but all I'd really like to know at the moment is how is your day going?

Report Post Tip

TheGrimreaper pauses as he walks by and stops to talk to the man sitting on the bench.

My day is going great so far, how is yours?

Report Post Tip

Frank takes a drag off his cigarette and smiles again.

My day is grand, grim. Thank you for asking. Just switching gears and taking a moment to be social for once instead of going about the usual tid bit.

Report Post Tip

TheGrimReaper smiles back and then looks off into the distance. Spotting a man walking away from him rapidly, TheGrimReaper turns to Frank and winks.

Nice having this chat with you, but I'm afraid I have some business to take care of.

TheGrimReaper places a hand on the gun inside his suit jacket and slowly trails after the man, whistling a tune as he walks.

Report Post Tip

Frank nods and grins.

Go handle your business, mate. Was nice talking to you.

With a sigh he puts out his cigarette then fumbles around in his coat pocket for another one. He lights up his next cigarette and waits patiently for the next passer-by.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Small talk to cure long days
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL