Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:44:35
Page:  1 
It is I, Sophia! Started by: Sophia on Nov 29, '12 01:34

Well hello my minions. I have returned from the intergalactic thrown of multi-verse dimensions of oscillating light and mushrooms to give you this important message.

I AM YOUR LEADER. 

Here are the rulings in which I lay out. 

For my future crew, member will have a gazillion billion trillion bodyguards upon my hold to office. . 

I will also make sure every pickpockets each other mandatorily. This will be a pickpocketing orgy of ridiculous sorts. 

All jailbreaking parties will be conducted by everyone in turn. Abundance will be our motto in my EMPIRE. 

Yes. I have arisen from the flaming ashes of the hell in your eyes.

Report Post Tip

Corbusier stops in shock as his assciate Sophia is professing her manefesto on the streets. His eyes open to her words, he smiles and says,

Sophia, you had me at pickpocketing orgies.

Report Post Tip

Governor walks through the streets, taking in the fresh air as he hears Sophia's new declaration,

"Well, here's to our new overlordess!" he says before continuing on his path.

Report Post Tip

Mudkip bows down before the future Queen of everything

'Mudkip' (OOC : Do as she says , minions.)

Mudkip quietly sits around awaiting orders

Report Post Tip

You remind me of a leader from a long long long long long time ago.
The things you promise, she had. It was like a giant pocket picking cult orgy.
But, just like all cults, the motives were not as they appeared.
The long hot crazy periods of sliding our hands into each others pockets soon ended with death, when that leader took her own life.
People weren't sure if they were supposed to follow her or not, and most didn't.
Strange times. But the orgies.. omfg... AMAZING.

Report Post Tip

Oh I know that story! It's an old one...That's kinda funny cuz...Godfather Steak...even after her death her closest associates all became 3 major crewleaders. Such a shame isn't it? I wonder why she killed herself. Could it be because someone told her the only reason why she got into power was because she was female? I wonder where he is now...

Report Post Tip

It's such an old story...but I even remember what he said to her even when she was just this brand new low ranked gangster something along the lines of...

"I was going to kill you, but because of your pic I decided not to." No reason for why he wanted to kill her to begin with, shame that the old days were so much harder. 

Report Post Tip

Of course...usually a smart leader would wait till someone ranks up more before they shoot them. So predicatable. But where would the fun in that be? ;)

Report Post Tip

Anyways. Back to myself after that random interruption by a Godfather who just walks in without prior notice.

Ya'll are sons of snitches. Savages, shedding blood. I come after the war, yes not because I am a coward, but I just so happen to miss all the fighting.

You know what? For good reason too. Because we need a city of GLORIOUS LIGHT and me as your Queen. I'm like the statue of liberty only this time I'm holding a GUN.

A beacon of hope for new immigrants of the old country. 

I am tired of the repeat dying and repeat dying. I would like to see business and shops florish, where women and wine are a plenty. The men look like men, not like unshaven heaps of italian ice with really bad dye colors. 

All I ask is for some funny class and cooperation from all of you. 

Report Post Tip

Your wish is my command, my Queen.

Report Post Tip

If you as a self proclaimed "queen" could teach me some class... Id be up for some insanity. And those orgies of pickpocket bliss... Id hold you to your word on those...

Report Post Tip

"Wow you are an awfuly giant cat."

Sees a cat dressed in a suit walk up to her and proclaim her queenlyness.

Report Post Tip

This? This is just my costume... It's hard to be a Fat Cat if your not... A fat cat...

Report Post Tip

Okay you got me. I am Sophia, me who are you costume cat? What is underneath all the fur?

Report Post Tip

What is underneath the fur is nothing to discuss in public as people's eyes may glaze over from my greatness... But I will tell you my level of insanity equals if not exceeds yours... Which is why I honestly hope you become a "queen" id enjoy some.... Creativity.

Report Post Tip

After realizing Sophia has gone into some strange coma, the good doctor wanders away aimlessly... 

If ever you wish to continue our conversation... Feel free to send me some mail.

Report Post Tip

Woke up the next morning to find the residue of a giant cat gone. She smelt whiskers and fur. Trying to recall the events that happened the night prior, she figured he would leave his post address mailbox so she would know where to write. But then she realized he was a cat and she was laying there in the sidewalk. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: It is I, Sophia!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL