Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:40:30
Page:  1 
Not So G.O.O.D Actions Started by: Kanye_West on Nov 30, '12 01:38

Kanye's been stressed all day. It was his 13th blunt he'd smoked today, and he was higher than the amount of shit that his old member's recent actions had put him in.

It was time to finally step into the streets and explain what's been going on, and clear up any questions that were brewing due to these recent actions.

Ye stepped out of his HQ, and approached a soapbox surrounded by his bodyguards and members. He took another hit of his latest blunt, and began to talk

"Today has been a day full of confusion, stupidity, and an awful lot of stress. After coming home from a GOOD vacation, I noticed one of the rooms of my HQ empty. I didn't know at first who had left the building, so I took some time and waited for one of my hands to ocme back to HQ, and talk to me about what was going on. I received a letter telling me that one of Bunny's members was killed. I sent out a mass call to my members to find out more about this. Later on, about 3 blunts into the work I was handling, I received a troubled call from Phil_Steak. The godfather had told me that someone by the name of Rose had took a shot at one his members."

Kanye took another hit of his blunt, then continued to speak

"Rose... the named sounded familiar. That's when I remembered that it was Rose who had left my HQ. I guess she figured it was a bold move to leave my home, and take shots at other members. I have no clue how long she was gone, as I was still away on vacation. From what I've found out though, is that she took lthe life of Bunny's member, as well as took shots at a family in New Orleans. This is just the beginning of the ridiculousness. I learned that my former left hand had knew about Rose leaving, but decided not to notify anyone. Thanks to the lack of notification, Rose was able to run free and take shots at people. Eventually my left hand found Rose and killed her."

Kanye took one more hit, then passed the blunt over to his bodyguard

"These actions today have embarrassed my G.O.O.D family. Given us a BAD name. I don't like this at all. Recent suicides on top of stupidity of my members has displayed the idea that I am not a good crew leader. I will not allow my family name to be frowned upon no longer. Strict actions will be taken, and I will not tolerate any other dumb ass things to go on in this family. I deeply apologize to Don Bunny and Godfather Phil_Steak. I would love to talk over a cup of coffee, and perhaps solve these matters peacefully. If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me. I'm always available to talk. Thank you for your time."

Kanye stepped down from the soapbox, took the blunt from his bodyguard, and re-entered his HQ.

Report Post Tip

Kanye, you played right into my father's hands and you behaved as I knew you would.

Bunny wasn't my target - your family was.  How to target your family, when your gun isn't accomplished?  Simple, get others to do your bidding.

An Earner took out a long-time member of some two-bit outfit and then you, Kayne, as is easily predicted, shot a Hand and then announced it in the Streets.

You were played like the fool that you are.

And here is a brief outline of my plan - check out the date stamp:  http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/310080/tpass/16f4803482dcb8b01c56f93244df3143#3965831

And you, Kayne, now stand like a simpleton, on these Streets, having just been played, simply.

Not since Prem has there been a CL more easy to manipulate.

Report Post Tip

Laughable at best? Of course it would cause those things, why the fuck wouldn't it? Are you seriously that deluded, c'mon. Its interesting though, had this plan that you pinned up actually predicted who, were, what, when, instead of actually being extremely vague, then maybe, very slightly I may take notice.

You're talking out of your ass; in fact you have been seen masturbating in a dark corner, with the obit of an unprotected earner that you killed. You absolute beast you.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Not So G.O.O.D Actions
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL