for a gangster is in

The Zone

Report Post Tip

And you're still doing this crap?

You're 100% serious.

Report Post Tip

It's the streets get over it your just a stalker...hi vegeta

Report Post Tip

Yes, it's the streets. Which means you should put quite a bit more effort into what you say.

Please refer to my comments in your other "thread."

Report Post Tip

Lot's of Aaa's again XD.

Report Post Tip

Perhaps Mr. Deathstalker, this could be considered...

A triple-A thread?

Governor dons his sunglasses, as you swear you can hear a loud obnoxious "YEAH!" on the other side of town

Report Post Tip

My god Governor, that was weak! You can do better Mister.

Report Post Tip

Vegeta. whilst I personally don't fully appreciate the content of this mobsters constant speaches, he at least is still keeping within the confines of what is expected of the streets.

I agree there should be more content (I would say effort, but who is to say there hasn't been a lot of effort placed already?), but its not a requirement. If you don't appreciate what the man is saying, you can feel free to keep walking instead of stopping to criticise him.

Now I don't say this to attack you, I say this as I know how you feel and have felt the same, however as I personally have contributed little or nothing to these here streets, like yourself, I see no reason to believe I have any right to discourage someone thats at least making some effort.

Report Post Tip

You make a valid point, Tyrion, as I have indeed not made any effort to make a street speech. I'm a bit busy at the moment, I have a lot of things on my plate.

However I can still get a bit scorned when I see things like this in the streets. A bloodline continuously doing what more than one person has told him not to do. He has been offered help countless times, and continues to bring the same things forward. Short, sometimes poetic speeches that have little to no description and backstory. There is no hidden meaning, no formatting used, no dialogue, rarely is there enough there for people have a reason to interact with him.

I'll admit, I've been harsher than I intended, but more than once I have offered to help him. I totally understand where you're coming from with this Tyrion. This post is probably the longest I've bothered to throw out here. In time, I'll certainly change that, but for now, I'd like to see a bit more effort from someone who represents the same city as I do.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: A gangsters prayer
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL