Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 12:07:53
Page:  1 
RE: OC Stealing from an art Gallery Started by: greenthumbs1 on Dec 24, '12 10:41

Greenthumbs walks over feeling frustrated because his idea has gotten all tangled in spite of being carefully wrapped up. Spies a wooden crate that just seems to be in position for this sort of thing and steps up on it.

Just thinking this would be worthy of some discussion.  

Adding a little additional dimension to the stealing from an art Gallery.  I am wondering if the programers might be able to throw something along the line of what peice of art we actually walk away with.   I think it would be kind of cool to have something pop up like "you have stolen a rembrandt"or the likes of some other famous painting.  On the opposite side you could say something like "you have aquired Phil's favorite crayon drawing' Greenthumbs1 carefully leaves out a refrence to Phil_steaks favorite entertainment vice.   

Perhaps this idea is not original with me but I believe it would add a little something to the whole idea.

steps down and takes a deep swig from the flask of special coffee at his side.

Report Post Tip

I have one of Phil's crayon drawings, he is surprisingly good at staying inside the lines.

Report Post Tip

Darn!! He is better than me.

Report Post Tip

An interesting idea to kind of add a bit more excitement/RP to the game. Why don't you pop this into the suggestions forum and see if the PlayerCommision decides it's worth sponsoring or not? :)

Report Post Tip

Was going to but thot some feedback to back me up might give me added incentive.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: RE: OC Stealing from an art Gallery
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL