Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:24:57
Page:  1 
Can you cover the Spread? Started by: MichaelLaMotta on Dec 24, '12 15:34

Good evening all. I'd like to introduce to you a new book taking place in the great city of New Orleans.

As the cold season of winter is upon us, the great sport of football is coming to a close. The National Football League Playoffs are coming up rather quickly and it's time to offer the public a piece of the pie. The pie being money, cold hard cash just waiting to be won. Your slice of the pie can be as big as you allow it, as much as you can stomach to wager.

You notice Michael take a breath before he announces how the game works...

Due to this being a brand new book, I will only be accepting single game bets. This means bets will be placed against the spread. So for every game, there is a favored team, along with how much they are favored to win by. For example:

Houston Texans vs Indy Colts Favored: Texans by 3.5

For the bet, you must pick your favored pick of the game. In order for a bet on the favored team to win, they must win by more than the amount set (also referred to as covering the spread.). In order for a bet on the underdog to win, they must lose by less than the amount of points they are under by or win the game outright. If anyone needs help or does not understand the scheme of betting, feel free to message me.

As the playoffs have not officially started, games will not be posted until the 30th of Dec.

Note: The maximum any bet can be is 1 million dollars. All bets will have a processing fee of 5%. For example you bet 1,000,000 dollars and win, you will receive your million dollars along with 950,000 dollars.

With the backing of Gazputin and Don Vaticus, the book is now open. All bets must be placed one day prior. Good luck to all.

Report Post Tip

can't seem to win with real money. it's a temptation lol

Report Post Tip

With the NFL regular season now finished, the post season begins. Stay tuned for all schedules and the up and coming bracket betting!

Report Post Tip

I shall gladly take your money my friend ;D

Is there going to be parlay after WC week?

Report Post Tip

No parlays Outkast but I am running a bracket pool if you are interested. The following is this weeks play off schedule. Feel free to message me with your bets or any questions you might have.

Date & Time Favorite Line Underdog
1/5 4:30 ET At Houston -4.5 Cincinnati
1/5 8:00 ET At Green Bay -8 Minnesota
1/6 1:00 ET At Baltimore -6.5 Indianapolis
1/6 4:30 ET Seattle -3 At Washington

Stay tuned for more NFL playoff action! And the bracket pool!

Report Post Tip

Due to the holidays and such, I am finally able to introduce the NFL Playoff Bracket Pool.

The bracket can be found

HERE

Instructions for this game are simple. Pick who you think is going to win each game leading up to the Super Bowl, and have a final score for the Super Bowl itself. For example my picks would look something like this:

Round 1
Baltimore over Indy
Houston over Cincinnati
Seattle over Washington
Green Bay over Minnesota

Round 2
Denver over Baltimore
Houston over New England
Seattle over Atlanta
San Fran over Green Bay

Round 3
Houston over Denver
San Fran over Seattle

Round 4 (Super Bowl)
Houston over San Fan, Final score of 21-19

Every entry is going to be 250k but their is no limit on the amount of entries that an individual may enter. All entries must be submitted before the first game that kicks off this Sunday. There will be a 10% processing fee to the winner. So if there is a pot of 25 million, I will cut 2.5 million as the processing fee. Anyone may enter, and only one will win!

Good luck to all.

Report Post Tip

All bets were paid out to whomever won this weekend.

I will be announcing the spread again tomorrow for all those who wish to make some money.

Report Post Tip

Date & Time Favorite Spread Underdog
1/12 4:30 ET At Denver -9 Baltimore
1/12 8:00 ET At San Francisco -3 Green Bay
1/13 1:00 ET At Atlanta -2.5 Seattle
1/13 4:30 ET At New England -9.5 Houston

This week's games and their spreads.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Can you cover the Spread?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL