Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 03:57:54
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Mass Mail To Contacts Started by: iGoBerserk on Dec 25, '12 10:09

Am just thinking of a mass mail to your contacts. This will let everyone make easier massmail if you want to send messages to your contacts.

Report Post Tip

This could be interesting, but to take it a step further, what about mass messaging to specific groups in your contacts?

Report Post Tip

yes that is right, like for example if we do a mass mail in our crew members we just put a check box to the people we wanted to give the massmail so that people will only recieve what we wanted to say to them. sometimes we do massmail to our contacts for some important message or some crappy message rather than writing down the names it is more easier to put a check on a check box it will make the massmail more easier for everyone.

Report Post Tip

Well, i don't think it would be hard to make a scroll down list or something of the contact groups... something like "All Contacts," and then all the groups... Probably wouldn't be too hard to code. 

Report Post Tip

i do agree and it would be very helpful for everyone "All Contacts" and "All Groups" would be great in massmail at contacts

Report Post Tip

Let's see what other suggestions we can get for this, but I'll sponsor it as I see that there could be some potential integrating contact groups with Mobmail. 

Report Post Tip
PC-SpikeSpiegel has sponsored this suggestion. This suggestion now has a total of 1 sponsors and will need 4 more sponsors in order to be submitted to the player commission forum.
Report Post Tip
PC-Flash-Fire has sponsored this suggestion. This suggestion now has a total of 2 sponsors and will need 3 more sponsors in order to be submitted to the player commission forum.
Report Post Tip

This could be a great tool for hit squad leaders to easily mass mail members of the hit squad seeing as the coded hit squad leader role seems to have been abandoned.

Report Post Tip
PC-Warrior has sponsored this suggestion. This suggestion now has a total of 3 sponsors and will need 2 more sponsors in order to be submitted to the player commission forum.
Report Post Tip

Think this is a solid idea really. Can't see any cons here.

Report Post Tip

this mass message on contacts will make the HSL work more easier aswell, it can be use in a tactical war in the future.

Report Post Tip

I looks forward to this being implemented into the game and I would be happy to sponsor this idea, I believe a lot of different aspects will be easier to organize if utilized correctly.

Report Post Tip
PC-Sticks has sponsored this suggestion. This suggestion now has a total of 4 sponsors and will need 1 more sponsor in order to be submitted to the player commission forum.
Report Post Tip

I think this is a good idea. I can see it being very useful in many instances.

Report Post Tip
PC-Cassiopeia has sponsored this suggestion. This suggestion has received the required 5 sponsors and has been submitted to the player commission forum.

Player Commission Thread: Mass Mail To Contacts
Report Post Tip

This suggestion sounds oddly familiar. I'm glad atleast this PC crew is sponsoring it.

>http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/299033#3520564

Report Post Tip

am reading the talk at PC and i have a suggestion on it how about 100 petties for 1 massmail and it can be stack according to your rank for example as gangster you will have5 mass mail stack to you then goomba will have 10 and so on.... with this you dont need more hours to let you have inifinite massmail and it will lessen more posibility of gangster spamming others.

Report Post Tip

When this was originally tossed about, I'm sure there was discussed a contact group to which you had to accept being added. Wouldn't it make sense to make that one the one to which this feature is added? If you don't trust the person inviting you to be in their contact group for mass mailing not to spam you, don't join.

Report Post Tip
The voting for this suggestion has passed.

PC-El_Nino has voted YES. [4] (No reason given)
PC-Flash-Fire has voted YES. [3] (No reason given)
PC-Pratster has voted YES. [2] (Should be given trial. Would rather see is 100 hours on current character though.)
PC-SpikeSpiegel has voted YES. [2] (Can't hurt, can change parameters later if it becomes a problem.)
PC-Warrior has voted YES. [2] (Think the semantics on structure can be finalised still, but the idea itself is sound.)
PC-Whitey has voted YES. [2] (rather see 100 on character though)
PC-Cassiopeia has voted NO. [5] (Considering the vote is for 100 hours on master account, I will say do not agree)
PC-DeadlySin has voted NO. [2] (Not 100 hours on Master. Character specific rules should be set.)
PC-Sticks has voted NO. [2] (I don't see this as necessary.)
PC-Adrian has not voted. [2]
PC-Lola has not voted. [2]
PC-Patti has not voted. [2]
PC-ralph has not voted. [2]
PC-Ter has not voted. [2]

Voting Totals, Yes: 15 (6), No: 9 (3), Undecided: 10 (5).

PC-SpikeSpiegel, it is now your responsibility to write a final summary for the coders and to create/edit the wiki article for the suggestion.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Mass Mail To Contacts
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL