Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:36:59
Page:  1 
The "Revok nomeeds a new suit" competition Started by: Revok on Dec 25, '12 11:44

Revok takes to the soap box, his clothes covered in reminders of memories made painting and running from the police. He takes a drag from the cigarette hanging from his lips before speaking.

As you may have noticed, my wardrobe is a bit sloppy. As I have recently been inducted into my family as a button man, I have decided it is time to clean up a bit. The holiday spirit might have gotten to me a little bit as well. I would like to announce a competition for the suitmakers of these beloved shores we call home. There will be prizes for the top 3 entries, 1st place will receive a donation of 5 cd's from myself as well as me wearing the suit proudly. 2nd will be a 1 million dollar prize and a spot inside my closet. 3rd will receive 500 grand as well as a spot in my closet. I have only a few requirements, that my family's name and mine are stitched somewhere to the seams. Other than that I'd like to see your personal styles and creativity shine through the designs. I will be paying out and announcing the winners on the 1st of January, so please have your entries in by then. Best of luck to those that participate, and merry fuckin christmas to the lot of ya'.

Revok steps down from the soap box, pulling out his aerosol paint can invention from his coat as he heads down a dark alley.

Report Post Tip

Would you like us to hang the suits, we makefor you, on one of these here lamp-posts in the street?

Report Post Tip

Either that or you can have someone drop it off in my office Mr. Noir.

Report Post Tip

Lilac pauses to listen to the man with the Poignant Cigarette, watching as it dangles with distinct peril from his mouth. Her eye drops to the ground where she spies an old flier. Casting her glance up again, she sees a length of hot ash ready to fall from the cigarette. Within a split second, she is beside Mr Revok and casually flicks his cigarette while kicking the hazardous flier out of the path of potential destruction.

''Do excuse me for taking liberties, Mr Revok, but I believe we may have narrowly avoided a street fire. We can't possibly have you go up in flames before you've been fitted with respectable new attire.''

Lilac takes a step back, all too aware that her fag-flicking was probably an encroachment on the man's personal space.

''Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Lilac Delaney and I am the secretary of SquidMaster's splendid store, Tailored Tentacles. My dear Squiddy will be most pleased to hear of this opportunity, I'll be sure to pass the details on if he hasn't already heard.''

Shaking the man's hand, Lilac curtsies before skipping into an Irish jig as she makes her way up the Street.

Report Post Tip

<em>Shaking Lilac's hand, Revok smiles reaching in his coat for his half empty pack of smokes. As he lights the fresh cigarette, he turns to Lilac as she walks off</em>

'Preciate ya, ma'am. Can't wait to get a look at your companies work.

<em>Revok puffs his cigarette, looking around for flammable objects before ashing on the concrete.</em>

Report Post Tip

iGoBerserk was holding some of his newly bought material when he heard a man talking about suits. Upon hearing the word "SUIT" he became interested to hear what  the mans wanted to tell everyone. He goes near to the man and listen intently till he finish his speach. He waited for his turn and take out his calling card and handed it to Revok.

"I will be glad to give you a service and if this will be a contest i will be glad to join." he shakes Revok's hand and smile. Then he continue his walk to his tailor shop to plan a new suit for this fine contest.

Report Post Tip

VinceNoir invited Revok inside his suit shop...As he walked in he noticed lots of very elegant looking suits...

If you come over here with me you should see two suits hanging up on the rail try them on for size and see how you feel in them...

Suit #1

Suit #2

Report Post Tip

Revok looks upon the suits, patting Vince on the back he exclaims with a smile.

Ah, what fine tailoring Mr. Noir! You have set the bar high for the competition my friend.

Revok takes a drag from his cigarette, then turns and walks back out onto the streets, taking a spot on the soap box once again.

So it appears I have been invited to some last minute arrangements for a New Year's celebration, so I will be postponing the final date for entries until the 3rd. This will hopefully give some more people time to whip something up, and also some recovery time for myself as we definitely have something to celebrate about in the big D.

Report Post Tip

as iGoBerserk finish his two part suit he hangers them behind the windows and try to think of another suit to tailor...

Child Rapper

Metal Gear

Report Post Tip

Daemon rushes over to Revok's place, holding two packages. He approaches Revok.

Hope I made it in time!

He hands the packages to Revok.

Package #01

Or would you like to try on something simpler?

Package #02

Hope you like them. Let me know if you'd like to alter them in any way.

Report Post Tip

A young boy holding a bright white envelope rushes over to Revok in the envelope contains a letter saying:

"Boss I have left a suit for you to look at in your office. I hung it behind the door

Regards

Bones"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The "Revok nomeeds a new suit" competition
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL