Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:40:58
Page:  1 
The Devil Lair Started by: Dylan on Jan 03, '13 21:18

Amieko nova devia

Lotania corenzo anikea amartha dova nonina devil she is lokina demika nenkia anderson waypoint a real demon from hells fire anteka bernie morphusos antieka markelo anderson ateka and a mayan

tryke trensinte andetaka andemine andorna sole berlow and bar wheat shin and pins ankenka morkiena andteka andele andermorphine and market it for profit andemi antryson and lordi lovi andeki k

trysorn trekinea nomeka andeka indorna inmorphuse ammune to fire treason and death kilos of morphine antreka andmoka andemka ankiea normon diablo semka nukia heli andemi lordi devilea anderka

tryson and deamon dorkina andeki morphine andtreka andolo norphin morphiso andtreka senkia anderka morkos andemka notina and libra libia andeke morka andtreka norphine anteka morkina deamenala.

Life so simple it lives on pencil dragons within leniage and discipline...

*walks in my bodyguard* Hey boss anekia just said goodbye...

Report Post Tip

Shit lifes gone to hell...

*smoking and drinking in his apartment* life and love lost a dove and angel from heaven yet hell on her feet..

Smoke em like a ciggerette the order comes from don yamoto

leave em in the dessert...

konieme toni tong...

Report Post Tip

My name comes as a curse from maria antionette i lived a lie marty i lived a lie and i still do

canino lopinqa life honor and liberty marty i want you to go into labini country and meet up with berselow tell him coslow no more alright.

Report Post Tip

Hey boss arty said hello baby on the way...

Alright ok good...what marni say anyway

said something about coslow running a muck on them depots..im'ma burn one down sound good

sounds good send em all to neveha...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Devil Lair
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL