Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:07:05
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Deadliest Sins Started by: Phil_Steak on Jan 05, '13 01:21

A few days ago, we all celebrated the beginning of a new year.
Today, we celebrate the 1 year existence of a great man. Godfather DeadlySin of Philadelphia. Today marks the 1 year anniversary of this mans life in this thing of ours. In this mans honor, we are proud to present a day of celebrations, competitions, prizes, and enjoyment! However before going into details, I would like to say a few words about this great man.

DeadlySin began his reign in Las Vegas, during the Vegas experiment. He didn't have the means and luxuries that many others had. He wasn't given hundreds of bodyguards as a lowly thug. He is one of the few who have had to build up from scratch. To look at all that he has accomplished now, it still amazes me. From countless wars and rogues, he has been able to survive for ONE YEAR!

It is the biggest honor and pleasure for me to be able to partake and introduce the activities provided today in this mans honor, on behalf of the people from Philadelphia and New Orleans!

Now, on to the show!

It is humanities tendency to sin. Some of these sins are smaller, venial sins, which are relatively minor. But in this life of ours, we regularly commit the more severe, mortal sins... Deadly Sins.

Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Envy, Pride and of course Wrath. Today, we celebrate these sins of ours!

- The Need for Lust -
Lust is an intense desire, usually thought of as excessive sexual wants. Can you control your lustful desires and passions when you come across these lush men and women?

Start: Jan 5th, 13:00 MRT - End: Jan 6th, 01:00 MRT
Any late entries will be ignored.

This lovely event will be much like the old bunny humping, or was it 'hunting' event? But with less bunnies, and a lot more lust involved. And that ladies and gentlemen, is what you are looking for, people who carry Lust on their persona, it should be easy enough as you will be attracted to them, no homo if you're a guy that finds himself attracted to the scent of another man, just sayin'.

If you believe you've found all the Lustful people, please mail Lady-Fighter with the names of said people. Make the subject of the mail 'Lust Event', good luck and have fun. The prizes for this event are as follows, first being the first person to find them all (or most), etc:

1st Prize
$5,000,000

2nd Prize
$3,000,000

3rd Prize
$1,000,000

- Gluttonous Thievery -
Gluttony is the over-indulgence and over-consumption.... to those who can over-indulge their habit of sticking their hands into the pockets of others.

Get in as many pickpockets as you can!
Your pickpockets will be scored on the rank of the person you pickpocket (2 points for a Gangster, 3 for a Goomba etc).
All fails are only worth one point.
If you successfully pickpocket DeadlySin, it is worth 50 points!

At the conclusion of this event, please send your PP events to Phil_Steak. Do not send them one at a time. Instead, copy/paste them all in a single message at the conclusion of the event.

1st Prize
$5,000,000

2nd Prize
$3,000,000

3rd Prize
$2,000,000

- Greedy Gambling -
Greed is a sin of excess and rapacious desire and pursuit of material possessions. How greedy can you be in a game of Poker?

Start: Jan 5th, 15:00 MRT

Sephiroth will be hosting a greedy game of poker.
(This event will be a poker tournament; the tournament will be hosted on Poker Stars so if you don't have it downloaded and wish to participate you will need to get on that. The download shouldn't take long and is easy to remove if you don't wish to keep it on your computer.)

The game will start at 15:00 if your not there or pre registered we will start without you, try and be on and registered before 14:45 please. The information you will need to join the Club on poker stars to play in the particular game is listed below. There is no buy in, all you have to do is show up and you could win!

The winner will take home a cool $10,000,000! The name of the game is Texas hold'em, there will be nine players to a table and there will be breaks involved if needed.

Here is what you will have to do to get involved.
- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com
- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
- Enter my Club ID number: 715797
- Enter my Invitation Code: DaKines Room

Once you have this done, all you have to do is click on Schedule and you will see "DeadlySins 1 year bash!". Join this tournament and make sure your around for when the game starts, if you are pre registered and a little late you will be able to jump in but might be short chips.

Please let Sephiroth know through mobmail what your Poker Stars sign in is, so that he can present to you the prize if you win.

For any further questions, please contact Sephiroth.

1st Prize
$10,000,000

2nd Prize
$4,000,000

3rd Prize
$1,000,000

- Find the Slothtronaut -
Sloth can entail different vices. One is the failure to do things that one should do. It is the failure to utilize one's talents and gifts. Can you utilize your talents to find this sin?

Somewhere out there, a sloth is taking a giant sleep for slothkind. It is up to you to find this rare specimen, and the way to find this Slothtronaut; Is by looking through the quotes of the fine men and women among us. A total of 21 sloths will be named (with the words sloth or sloths) and linked in 21 different profiles, but only one of them will be the true Slothtronaut and hero of slothkind, find him before anyone else does.

If you think you have found our beloved Slothtronaut, mail Bunny with the name of the person you believe you found him on, make the subject of the mail 'Slothtronaut'. The first, second and third to find him will be rewarded as follows:

1st Prize
$5,000,000

2nd Prize
$3,000,000

3rd Prize
$2,000,000

- Envy Me(me) -
Envy is similar to jealousy, in that they both feel discontent towards someones traits, status and abilities. Explore your envy towards DeadlySin.

Any late Entries will be ignored.

This event will allow you to display your envy of DeadlySin in the form of a meme. Take this as your opportunity to take out your jealousy by making fun of the Godfather. Please keep your memes tasteful, but don't be afraid to poke fun!

1st Prize
$10,000,000

2nd Prize
$7,000,000

3rd Prize
$5,000,000

Memes should be posted in the following thread:

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/317668/tpass/61080307c96d614b72ff323a691c414d

Each participant is able to submit two memes total. Your first two memes will be finalized. You cannot switch your submitted meme for another meme, so please make sure to only submit when you are absolutely certain.

- Profile Pride -
Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities, that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise.
Pride is also known as Vanity.

Any late Entires will be ignored.

The event on the the Sin Pride will be a profile picture competition. Prepare a profile picture specially made for DeadlySin. It has to be related to the above mentioned Sin and DeadlySin's name should be on it.

1st Prize
$5,000,000

2nd Prize
$3,000,000

3rd Prize
$1,000,000

Profile pictures should be posted in following thread.

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/317649/tpass/6e1476ec633e6e1a3cc466736044ebee#3558731

Note that you can participate with 2 pictures entries per person.

- Wrath of the Sins -

Start: When you least expect it...

The seven deadly sins will be unleashed upon us, and this through friends of ours, an old man that turned from a sloth, to a man whose envy for our prosperity has reached its limit, his lust for power grows as we speak, his greed for more has brought gluttony upon his heart and he now hungers for what we have. It is pride that pushed him over the edge, the deadliest of all sins, but will his wrath be enough to take us on, or will we stand and fight to prove ourselves worthy of what we have? We will soon find out, prepare yourselves ladies and gentlemen, war is coming.

Please feel free to spend the day in Philly, as there will be celebratory crackdowns. Don't miss the jail breaking shenanigans!!

Report Post Tip

Somewhere near one year ago, one of my ancestors came out of retirement and looked for a place to work. After seeing very few (if not only one) Boss he felt he could respect, that ancestor packed up bags and headed for Las Vegas. One year later, I can't see myself following anyone else.

Congrats on your anniversary, Godfather.

Report Post Tip

Congrats on your anniversary Godfather

I wish you the best in the future and a very good day

Report Post Tip

Congrats on your year anniversary, Godfather , I wish you all the best.

Report Post Tip

Congrats on the anniversary, Godfather.

Report Post Tip

congrats deadly sin :)

nice competition, i am so interested with the glutonious thievery :)

Report Post Tip

You have bought a Full Lockdown in Philadelphia for 1.00 credits. 135 people were put in jail.

Report Post Tip

You have bought a Full Lockdown in Philadelphia for 1.00 credits. 135 people were put in jail.

Report Post Tip

You have bought a Full Lockdown in Philadelphia for 1.00 credits. 135 people were put in jail.

Report Post Tip

I would have won 10 mil in poker.. but the feds did not seem to want to let me play (wouldnt let me in the usa)

Tony lights a cigar and starts beating up innocent homeless people instead

Report Post Tip

You have bought a Full Lockdown in Philadelphia for 1.00 credits. 134 people were put in jail.

Report Post Tip

A big achievement, and great festivities for the occasion. Congratualtions DeadlySin!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather - here's to longevity!

Lilac raises a drink in each hand, clinks them together and sinks them both.

Report Post Tip

You have bought a Full Lockdown in Philadelphia for 1.00 credits. 134 people were put in jail.

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

Congradulations to the winners of the Greedy Poker Game, the payouts have been made!

Thanks for playing, and celebrating our fine Godfathers one year!

1st Vacticus

2nd LanaKane

3rd Key

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

Throwing another poker game, will start in 1 hour 25 mins.

Let me know if you are interested and we will get you set up.

Buy in - 100k

Report Post Tip

You have bought a Full Lockdown in Philadelphia for 1.00 credits. 135 people were put in jail.

Report Post Tip

Scratch the buy in on that poker game.

We will have another 10 mill game, winner takes all, no buy in.

Starts in 1 hour 15 mins.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Deadliest Sins
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL