Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 15:47:35
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Your Name? Started by: KHAOS on Jan 06, '13 20:59

I had just watched The Princess Bride, and was discussing possible names with Eeps, and she liked Dread Pirate Pickles.

Mr_Pickles was the name of a blind turtle my buddy had years ago.

Report Post Tip

PoisonousJelly came from when my most notable Jono account died and I was bored of using the same name or a variation of. The only real explanation I can give for this name is the first two words that popped in to my head. It wasn't really supposed to achieve anything but when it did, it kinda stuck and I come to love the nick.

Pfft. Don't lie Jono, we all know it came from your neopets addiction ;p

Report Post Tip

my name is simple my first name backwards its nivek get it ha ha ha

Report Post Tip

I'm a loud-mouthed, inexperienced lawyer who worked as a mechanic through law school.

Report Post Tip

I am Katniss Everdeen, two time survivor of the Hunger Games.

My IRC name is Katniss, same as above. My other IRC name is actually an obscure character from the Harry Potter series- named after Dumbledore's mother. Waves to AlbusDumbledore. Hi son.

Report Post Tip

Kendra isn't obscure...

Report Post Tip

O hai mother! o/

Report Post Tip

In the world of Harry Potter, the character I based it off of wasn't necessarily a main character, so in that aspect yes. The name itself isn't, I will give you that. :)

Report Post Tip

Dread_Pirate_Pickles... your friend had a blind turtle?...named Mr.pickles haha

And yes jono is very addicted to neopets he want shut up about them

Report Post Tip

KHAOS, he would set it in his yard and say "Run free Mr. Pickles!  Run free!"  And, the turtle wouldn't really do anything.  So, when it came time to find a name to strike fear into the hearts of mafioso everywhere, I chose this name!  FEAR ME!

Report Post Tip

We are so terrified Mr. Pickles please don't strike us down.

Report Post Tip

@ Mudkip

Ima catch you with my poke balls! Hahaha

Report Post Tip

I played another Mafia game and my char was Jenni so I just used the same one :)

Report Post Tip

I do research on bird claws, and it was the first thing that popped into my head when I had to come up with a name.

Report Post Tip

what does aves have to do with bird claws?

Report Post Tip

KHAOS dont know if im awensering your question but ''aves'' are the portuguese word for birds :) and btw im called Arkangel because the name of the bigest mobster in the state where i live here in brazil is Arcanjo wich are Archangel in inglish but this name already existed :)

Report Post Tip

Ah OK arkangel and I just thought you liked xmen :)

Report Post Tip

Ah OK arkangel and I just thought you liked xmen :)

Report Post Tip

my name comes from a famous mexican soccer player

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Your Name?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL