Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:52:12
Page:  1 
Come at me bro! Started by: Knucky on Jan 08, '13 20:06

Knucky feeling the end is near walks into the family bar. As everyone stared he grabs a bottle of the finest whiskey and takes a chug. Knucky then starts pouring the whiskey on the bar. The room jumps as knucky reached into his coat pulling out a lighter. He calmley lit his ciggerette breathed in a log breath and then threw the lighter on the bar ignighting the entire room. Knucky walks to the door and turns to everyone in the room and yells. "COME AT ME BITCHES!!!" and walks out. ... ILLUMANTI... 

Report Post Tip

Too many kids throwing their lives away to this Illumanti recently...

Toby watches the bar burn down, then turns and leaves.

Report Post Tip

"Very interesting."

Came at him but he was gone

"Well then I shall just have a whiskey since I'm here. Bartender?"

Report Post Tip

To late huh.....

Wake up bartender can i get a 6 shots of the proud vodka,

Report Post Tip

Camzilla shoots everyone wearing the color green. 

Report Post Tip

Governor looks in confusion as Knucky began razing the bar to the ground, and then sees Dylan approach the now burning bar to order what Governor heard to be six shots of proud vodka.

"Sir, are you aware that the bar is currently on fire? I doubt a bartender would be at his station let alone sleeping on the job during an incident such as this. Good thing we have double platinum fire insurance, now we can get leather barstools"

Report Post Tip

Mudkip walked into the burning building and couldn't believe what he had heard

'Of everything I've ever heard.. leather bar stools?! thats great!'

Mudkip then uses watergun on the now fiery inferno of a building to an attempt to put out the fire

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Come at me bro!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL