Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:40:33
Page:  1 
Another Old Goat Started by: -_StonedSilent_- on Jan 09, '13 23:52

Stepping out from the alley, and well you know the rest

"As Mobsters we all share things in common. Whether it be the joys of armed robbery, being a hitman, or just busting fellow Mobsters from jail. However the manner in which we commit those crimes can vary. However, there is one day out of the year where no matter what we do, we celebrate. Granted, means of celebration vary but it's still celebration. So today we in Chicago have something to celebrate. Today on of our fearless leaders grow's one day older. No it's not his anniversary of leadership, but of age in general. Who is this individual I speak of? SpaceCowboy, who turns another year older on this day making him closer to erection issues, and loss of stamina. So we shall break out the Champagne, party favors, all the drugs we can muster up, and go streaking through the windy city."

Pulling out a sack of weed Stoned rolls up a joint and continues to speak after lighting

"Now please show your respect for Don Space and make his day memorable. Whether it's tossing a pie in his face, throwing panties at him ladies, or whatever it may be you do in times of celebration make it known! I for one enjoy the streaking. Nothing like a cool breeze blowing against my, well let's just say I like the breeze. So without further ado, may the partying commence! Happy Birthday SpaceCowboy!! Let the day be yours."

Stoned grabs a water balloon, tossing it it blasts CarlGrimes in the back of the head and he takes off to grab more Champagne.

Report Post Tip

Camzilla pulls an ounce of weed out of his bag, gives it to SpaceCowboy as a gift.

I'm sure this will have you spaced out Space. Enjoy the ride Cowboy! 

Congratulations sir! Well deserved/

Report Post Tip

RoseTyler walks up to the gathering and smiles, giving her friends quick hugs before emptying the presents in her arms. She turns around and directs the strippers following behind her towards SpaceCowboy.

Let's see here, we have the regular vodka and weed, and because Stoned mention you might need some help with the strippers I threw in some exctasy as well. Happy birthday boss man, have a blast!

Report Post Tip

Oh Strippers!!!!! You can't go wrong with those.

Takes off his clothes revealing a thong and jumps into Space's lap

So what you say boss? Five dolla love me long time?

Report Post Tip

I shall offer my services as a fluffer and one free lapdance is given to each family member that will join the festivities.

Report Post Tip

Kill_The_Irishman pulls up in what appears to be a tanker truck for transporting gasoline, Irish kills the engine and steps out, says his hello's to his fellow crew members, then notices they look rather puzzled.

Hey guys, heard Space has a birithay today. (Irish points at the truck) So where do I put the beer?

Report Post Tip
Report Post Tip

Hearing the word BEER and seeing with his order, EAforAA points toward back alley.

Lets get it parked and I'll put my chair next to it to "monitor" it so noone gets too drunk. Oh yeas, Happy Bday Boss!

EAforAA hands over RoseTyler's wallet that was containing a min. of 25k for the strippers.

Hope you like it.

Waits for the Beer tanker to get parked so he can set up his chair.

Report Post Tip

Mudkip watches some homeless people attempting to set up a party

'Hey EA.. Why are you here help...'

Mudkip goes all blue(bluer?) when he notices they're not bums.. but SpaceCowboys crew working hard

'Talk about awkward! Whats needed here guys? My crew can bring chips ..or candy or something'

Report Post Tip

Irish gets in the truck, starts the engine and drives in the alley way, parks exits the vehicle and walks towards the rest of the crew, and Mudkip.. 

Alright, Let's do this

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Another Old Goat
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL