Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:12:41
Page:  1 
Good Ol' NO Started by: Dylan on Jan 10, '13 00:12

Heli mikey another day wonder where sherell is at..capiche

Huh oh she's at the bar with mileo don't know why such a shmuck for her can't even see the world around him with her it's a god damn lesbian lady...

haha guess what i found out(what you find out marty)i found out spanish just got raided the other day by officer latinia haha what a mook this is going to be fun...

God damn arty easy now watch were you wave that thing it's still loaded...find out where spanish is being held up at(he's held up at mcgrover road down at latata police station)thanks marty find a celly and take him out spanish is a cement block capiche....

Tuesday.27.1927...

Calpsyo...CALYPSO!!! WAKE THE FUCK UP(Pounds on door)it's about time crocker takes a nap...Hey boss(what marty what is it)Alito just turned state...life ain't she just grand...take em out he's in witness protection gots his ass held up mcgrove road..life him a fishnet...

Hey mikey marty come with me to el-gordos we need a new goli alright let arty now where calypso's at dumbass just won't wake up alito sheni gobon damn where the hell is sherry that womans never around when ya need her most...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Good Ol' NO
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL