Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 11:30:27
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The best of Mafia Returns Started by: Padrino on Jan 11, '13 12:43

I'm very interested to learn more about this game due to its rp and history, so maybe you guys could share your favorite stuff from this game. Moments, wars, players, roleplays, things like that.

Report Post Tip

Roberto_Carlos.

Report Post Tip

RJFuller.  A true giant.

Report Post Tip

I'm right here

Report Post Tip

Ganelon. 

Enough said.

Report Post Tip

Whenever anyone has killed Clause.

Report Post Tip

Clause Mc-Slapawhore - 2 time CL,2 time GF, all time hero.

Report Post Tip

Ganelon wasn't Mafia Returns, he was mafia.org.

Enough said.

Report Post Tip

RebusDupeoUlricMusic

More than a man, a legend.

Report Post Tip

Man I remember when Angel ran the Pharmacy. Those where the days!! Oh man and Maritta ran Detroit

Report Post Tip

All anyone has done is to list names of past leaders...

It's scary that everyone remembers names, but few remember actions and words... And fewer remember the emotions and fears and thrills of those times....

This gentlemen created a thread requesting some RP history and all he has is a possible when and who...

Perhaps all of you could do him a favor and elaborate on the how and why

Report Post Tip

The M.A.P

Report Post Tip

"I'm very interested to learn more about this game due to its rp and history, so maybe you guys could share your favorite stuff from this game. Moments, wars, players, roleplays, things like that."

Still waiting for a favorite anything. I'll elaborate when something memorable to me happens. I like the way someone criticizes without answering the mans inquiry. Kudos

Report Post Tip

My favorite time ever; ScipitaRourke attacked Aurora in LV. It turned into a massive war with alot of good times and alot of deaths. Good old Deimne showed up and kicked alot of asses and ended the war.

Report Post Tip

I remember when Mario opened up MafiaReturns; there was maybe 20 or so people who joined up. We focused on heavy RP like the Borgia family line, sadly none of us were from old .org so we had no idea about "wack" answers and how to actually go about killing someone. Was hilarious tbh. Then all of the original .org members came over. Evsie, tiggy, manny, fakeman, gregz0r.... like we got flooded over night. Went from 20 to 50-60 in a night. We had no idea how to run crews, no idea how to do much of shit really. I remember getting into an argument with Evsie and tiggy on irc. Next day all of the first families were dead! Evsie set up and was a beast for a long time. I am sure he had GF points or close too but sadly GF was never even coded into the game. Matter of fact, I'm not sure there were any ranks beyond MM coded yet. Those were good times, wars lasted days. a Rogue WG could do damage. Collecting W/S was a skill. Damn... if there were days like that still I would actually put forth some effort into this thing we have... Ohh, and more importantly, RP was more important than rank...

Report Post Tip

There used to be more role playing when I started three years ago.  The business districts were amazing, and more people stayed in character all the time.

Report Post Tip

Anita and Scotland war seven(?) years ago was incredible, especially to be a part of it.

The Rourkes.

Report Post Tip

I can remba alot of legends when I was a young bull growing up alot of wise man who showed me the ropes a few ...

MREVILMAN

FROGWITHDOWNS

DMNDIRTYAPES

im just getting warmed up, thats back then when you could build godly mafiaosos

Report Post Tip

^ Those were also on .org not MR.

Report Post Tip

dmndirtyapes ran his crew and played the game as a complete arse. He lived on a wing and a prayer. when Evilman was wiping all the leaders he messaged him some complete bullshit that made him laugh. He let him live. For two days.

Those were the days when a trained gun took skill and dedication.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The best of Mafia Returns
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL