Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:19:50
Page:  1 
Have you been SPOTTED? Started by: -_StonedSilent_- on Jan 12, '13 23:12

"As you all know I have been working on getting the streets populated once again. No, not by artificial insemination, but by encouraging people to do so, it seems like it has been wouldn't you all agree?"

"However, there seems to be a bit of a problem. Granted, not as bad as VinceNoirs erectile dysfunction, yet a problem non-the-less."

Looking around at the curious faces he see's a man in the background slapping a young lady with a trout. Awkward, but not as awkward and some of the events he has witnessed as of late.

"You see, I have been so engulfed and so dedicated to getting the streets livid once again that I never really sat down and took the time to consider exactly what it entails when asking for such a feat. Weird shit has been happening all around us. Now that people are leaving their houses, apartments, under bridge cardboard homes, whatever is used as a roof over their heads to come to the sidewalks of the cities they have been letting loose with all sorts of antics. The question you should really ask yourself is, "Have I been spotted?"

"Fine people of our lovely community lend me your ears, lend me your undivided attention, and lend me any idea's on how I can get laid. Fucks sake it's been a while!"

Stoned goes on to share exactly what he's witnessed and the crowd is in awe.

SPOTTED!!!

dannymac

That's right buddy you've been SPOTTED!!!

Danny was seen using his mac skills. However, I think he should have laid off the LSD before attempting his conquest. He was seen trying to seduce a goat. With a bottle of champagne and a bouquet of roses he was whispering sweet nothings into it's ear while stroking down it's furry back slowly with seductive emotion.

SPOTTED!!!

Kirill

That's right mister you've been SPOTTED!!!

Kirill was caught having a conversation with RoseTyler about his penis. Sadly it was a short conversation so not much to say.

SPOTTED!!!

AnneMarie

That's right Mam' you've been SPOTTED!!!

Poor Anne, after spending most of the day puffing on Marijuana cigarettes, was seen sitting outside of the local bakery before opening time. Upset by this and over consumed by the serious case of the munchies decided to go out of her way to make a "WE WANT COOKIES!" sign and flaunting it to the public. Only to learn later that she was standing outside of her probation officer's office. She can now be found in New Orleans county jail.

SPOTTED!!!

serialkiller

That's right you scary son of a bitch you've been SPOTTED!!!

After having a late night slaughter this hitman was seen at the local pizzeria donning a fluffy purple hat and mittens. Parents then decided to take their children elsewhere when one of the youngsters looked at the mother and asked, "Mom why does that man dress like a lady?"

"Well hunny sometimes people are confused but there is no reason to judge them," she explained to her son.

"But Mom, isn't that aunt Ruth's hat?"

SPOTTED!!!

tiggy

That's right you sexy beast you've been SPOTTED!!!

tiggy was seen leaving my apartment at three in the morning in a rush while attempting to put her high heels on. Wait how the fuck did that card get in here?

SPOTTED!!!

DeadlySin

That's right Godfather you as well have been SPOTTED!!!

Godfather Sin was seen leaving the bar in Philly the other night mumbling and stumbling all through the streets of the fine city. "Bunny, Bunny is that you? Oh hun I think I have drank way too much tonight. I'm sorry but it looks like another toilet prayer is in session."

While walking her dog and realizing she was being spoken too Lady-Fighter looked confused.

"See what I mean? The cities have seemed to go crazy! Granted I'd rather deal with seeing crazy activities among the streets then no activities at all. Now granted, some of you have probably also seen some craziness yourselves."

Stoned puffs his cigarette and smiles amongst the crowd

"Would any of you care to share what you have seen? Please no worries, share everything and all!"

Report Post Tip

She happens upon Stoned Silent and hears what he has to say..

EXCUSE ME! That was our PRIVATE poker game, you asshole. It wasn't just me leaving your apartment, I do believe there were others. Like there'd have been anything else going on... Ewww....

Report Post Tip

Notices tiggy's hint in keeping it hush hush

"Oh absolutely!!! There were loads there. And you simply lost your heels on the narrow staircase! I don't know how that got in there. Odd really."

Stoned winks and hides in his bakery

Report Post Tip

It was cold, that's all I have to say.

Report Post Tip

"I understand completely Kirill! It is the windy city and in the middle of January. I can imagine the breeze was slightly on the chilly side."

In attempt to warm himself up, Stoned grabs a joint from his shirt pocket and sparks up.

Report Post Tip

I have nothing to hide, ;-) actually the content of our conversation was about the absence of the subject of our convo... DUE TO THE COLD WEATHER

Report Post Tip

For a small moment there I thought we were dealing with an out-break of the measles or something.  Relief to find it's only a lame attempt someone that may be to stoned to be silent??.  It is winter and we all need to find some warmth and solace.  I draw the line at goats tho.

Report Post Tip

"Unfortunately your right about one thing. I am stoned."

Grinning he takes another drag

"Ok so you don't like my speech, and I can see you've been doing mighty well for the time you have spent in this world. So I shall bow down and take it like a dog in heat. Although I do appreciate the appearance I'd just rather be getting stoned and chowing down on some mean brownies."

Report Post Tip

Wow with your eye to the street (and I wont ask which eye)

NOTHING is safe....

I know I will have to keep my gambling, paid sex, drug, alcohol at bay until further notice. It is almost shocking to see what is actually going on behind the scenes and I for one I am glad to see whats going on and know you will find out the truth

Report Post Tip

Kill_The_Irishman listens to Stone's speech and realizes he was not spotted, and is pleased with the fact.. He breaks off from the crowd to go back home and destroy any evidence.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Have you been SPOTTED?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL