Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 09:34:35
Page:  1 
#trivia Started by: PoisonousJelly on Jan 14, '13 00:27

For those interested, the #trivia channel on the Jaundies IRC network is back up and running.

I have no idea how long I'll keep it up again this time. Guess it depends on popularity again. Well, that and how ever long my old laptop takes to blow up.

Enjoy and get it while it's hot!

Report Post Tip

Thank you.

Report Post Tip

What is the content of the #trivia channel?

Report Post Tip

It's a trivia game.  Random stuff.  Good times.

Report Post Tip

Do points gained in #trivia translate to anything tangible in-game? Or is it just for fun?

Report Post Tip

It's just for fun Johnny.

Report Post Tip

Did you really expect the ScouceFather to give you anything as a reward ? Eh, good luck !

Report Post Tip

Ok , cheers

Report Post Tip

This is going to be hours of my life that I won't get back. Thanks Jono! :)

Report Post Tip

Once upon a time, it did pay money.

Report Post Tip

Use to be race to 10k points and winner got 250k.

Or something along those lines.

Was easy money.

Report Post Tip

Once apon a time it was ran by Izzy for .org and with him being an Administrator/Coder he was able to pick the money from the trees and hand it to those who were doing well.

Unfortunately, the bugger keeps those trees in his high security killer turtle infested back garden. I am yet to figure out who to break his system.

But... If I was to get some financial backing I would be happy to give cash incentives.

Report Post Tip

I'd like some competition on #trivia if people see this. Playing a lot on my lonesome thinking I am the smartest cookie in the jar. Need people to take me down a peg or two.

Report Post Tip

As an added incentive... if I get at least 5 regular players... like... in there everyday, I will start giving out prizes to the top three.

Report Post Tip

There was a time when I was bold once that us leaders funded trivia with cash out of own pockets... everyone banded together and it was easily affordable. Think it was something like 1k/5k/10k per correct answers.

Report Post Tip

Yeah, I remember that Countdown. I tried that the last time I brought TriviaBot back over a year a go, no one would have it though :/

Report Post Tip

I'd like to get involved with this. Always up for a game. 

The days of this being popular are long gone I fear due to IRC not being a patch on what it was. 

Report Post Tip

Trivia is back for anyone who has tried to access it over the last few days.

Apologies

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: #trivia
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL