Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:19:49
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Squid & Phil: The Untold Story Started by: Arnold on Jan 14, '13 09:40

Arnold is busy tending his customers when a small man on rollerskates comes bursting in.  He throws a document onto the bar before leaving quickly.  The front of the document reads:

FROM THE ARCHIVES

Arnold wonders why he's been selected to read this...  He turns to his customers and begines to read from the sophisticatedly worded sheet...

REPORT ON SQUIDMASTER & PHIL_STEAK - NO ACTION TO BE TAKEN DUE TO WINDING UP OF ALL UNDERGROUND ACTIVITIES

Some time ago, efforts were made to co-ordinate a strike against DS.

One of those who provided huge funding to this project was Squidmaster. The money was spent on training hitters to take out BGs in preparation for an assult on the then Don.

In order to prove his loyalty to DNO (the Underground movement of the time), Squidmaster was required to shoot one of Premierthegreat's BGs. This he did, and he provided a W/S to the leader of the Underground:

May 12, '12 01:14 You killed PremeirTheGreat's Bodyguard

This will be dismissed by some of you as anti-Prem/Sticks propaganda, understandably - except for one minor details - he was caught.

However, DS had spent a huge sum of cash on BGs for Squid and pleaded his case. Phil_Steak wasn't powerful enough to take on DS, so buckled. A financial settlement was worked out.

Phil_Steak indicated to DNO that he would consider an attack on DS, but that groundwork would have to be laid first - BGs taken out etc. By now, Phil and Squid knew that each other were talking informally to DNO about a strike.

However... It since emerged that Phil_Steak was essentially gathering evidence on the Underground and that he wasn't sincere in his discussions. He was a double agent.

Squid on the other hand, despite protesting boldly, wasn't a double agent. It has to be said that he retained loyalty for DS and said that he wouldn't be involved on a direct strike against him - but he also said he wouldn't fight for him, if the fight looked like it wouldn't go DS's way. Essentially, he was saying he would look the other way and help us in the aftermath.

Phil played DNO, he found out a lot about them and essentially ruined the organisation's morale.

In the aftermath of this, Squid gifted DNO a cache of cash and credits and parted ways, his words were "our business relationship is concluded." Squid was party to numerous BGs being taken out, included a number of Phil's and DS's members (though never them directly).

So, we have a case of double bluff, BG killing and a total lack of trust. Phil and Squid had unfinished business - Squid was going to stand down, an honourable thing to do, given that he was one of the most powerful men in this thing.

So, three questions come to mind:

Why would Squid want to kill Phil before retirement?

Given both mens dealings with BG wacking and the Underground, would there be a way these guys could ever be friends?

Report Post Tip

I would like to reiterate that I merely broadcast this document - I do not endorse or condone the words contained therein.

I am loyal to my CL and city.

Report Post Tip

oops, that should've said:

Why would Phil want to kill Squid before retirement? 

Given both mens dealings with BG wacking and the Underground, would there be a way these guys could ever be friends?

Report Post Tip

excuse me if i may, but you remind me of a certain someone, or a no one, might be more fitting.

Report Post Tip

Let's not do ad hominen.

Salute the rank, not the man.

Report Post Tip

Half is lies, And half isnt new information.

As an associate of Detroit I think you should only concern yourself with Detroit business. Having "Zee logs" or documents like this will lead too you heading too the Obits.

Report Post Tip

Walking up to the kid and grabbing his tie he pulls him real close to make sure he can hear him…

Listen here bud, I don’t appreciate you dragging my fellow friends name through the mud. Check your tone and who your insulting before you come out here, your “story” is nothing more then that, the man is gone and he busted is balls for everything he achieved in his lifetime. This aint no walk in the park, you make decisions and sometimes you die by them. At the end of the day when all is said and done you let that man rest in peace he deserves that and ill be damned if ill let some low life take that away regardless of what happened. Show a little respect!

And as far as this document fell into your lap, give me a break, you know in my line of work, I kill the messenger too.

Letting go of the kids tie as he stumbles back Sephiroth gives the kid one more glance before turning his back to the no body.

Report Post Tip

*rolls his eyes*

This clown again?

Report Post Tip

I'd like to take this opportunity to reaffirm by total respect for Squidmaster - a man of this thing with undoubted talents.  The same goes for Phil_Steal - a leader amongst men, in every sense of the word.

Report Post Tip

Arnold just give it up, even if what you put in the streets is correct it's not going to get into any of these thick skulls. Once a crowd is hyped up they believe only what they tell themselves and only what they let inside them. So this MIGHT be true which im not saying it is. No one is going to listen to you. Sorry pal, but let's just get out of here eh?

Report Post Tip

Phil_Steal? Who is this you speak of?

Obviously you can't take the time to pronounce my Godfather's name correctly.

Report Post Tip

My apologies, it is of course Phil_Steak.

I meant no disrespect, to the dead or the living.

Report Post Tip

What raises an eye brow to me is Arnold, how do we know any of this is true that you speak in the streets???  What proof do you have? And to whom you got this info personally from? I'm sure most of us would love to know sir.

Report Post Tip

Lucas, due to representations made to me on these Streets, I believe it to be unwise to offer up any proof.

Report Post Tip

So your telling me offering up proof would jeopardize your source is this correct? Thats what I can only think of. 

Report Post Tip

No, check what was said - I can't offer proof because of what was said.

But other discussions in the Streets confirm it

Report Post Tip

Lucas, what he says is true. I just dont like to give him the time of day anymore, he's burnt those bridges far too often.

Report Post Tip

Im pretty sure he wouldn't say who his source is Lucas lol. He the source wanted to be reaveled then he/she would have posted this info themselves. Just a thought...

Report Post Tip

oops, that should've said:

Why would Phil want to kill Squid before retirement?

hmmmm, looks still wrong to me. Only two questions there, just saying.

Report Post Tip

ooops, maybe im just as bad as the old kuku linage, disregard, ill be on my way.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Squid & Phil: The Untold Story
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL