Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 23:40:39
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Bodyguard solution? Started by: MichaelLaMotta on Jan 14, '13 16:12

"The current system is terrible, people will get demoted and sit at Gangster till they have the BG's fully trained, even more unrealistic than the old system to be fair."

100% agree.. a great way to work the system as their trying to catch up with all the players way ahead but still not the right way to do business. Makes me want to redemote... which does against what it should do.

Report Post Tip

I like this, seems much better.

I want to work my way up the BG Ladder without being demoted, but without being punished monetarily for doing so. I think this is the way to go about it

Support.

Report Post Tip

Bump.

Report Post Tip

I really like this idea. It is a lot more realistic ten demoting and paying for cheaper bgs. I hope this is given a fair thought. Great work.

Report Post Tip

Personally, I, like so many others, think this idea is a simple and effective way to resolve a long standing issue that has never been addressed effectively.

Report Post Tip

I also still like this idea, though the new system is in place and I feel people should allow for sufficient time to see how the dust settles with it, before trying to think of other methods to resolve the BG issue.

Report Post Tip

Honestly, I don't see why everyone thinks giving this system time is going to make it any less of a terrible change. We went from bad, to worse. All the new system did was make it twice as expensive to demote, but still loads cheaper than not demoting. Not to mention sitting at gangster for 10 days is not the most entertaining things in this game.

This suggestion, with price tweaks, would solve everything, if you ask me.

Report Post Tip

I totally agree with what Vegeta just said. The new system has done nothing to improve the BG problem. People are still demoting for bgs. Only difference is that they are staying at Gangster for 10 days, maxing the bgs out and moving on. The new system is as flawed as the old one,imo. Hope this change is brought in soon.

Report Post Tip

I agree with you both tbh. If its the difference between 75 mill and 250 mill to get a load of BGs going, off course people will still be demoted.

Report Post Tip

In fact I've seen it a few times already since the change was enacted.

Report Post Tip

Warrior waiting 100 days to see if the dust settles with the new system won't change a thing. It is how we all see it, worse than the last system.
Sometimes simple solutions are the best. And I wish this idea could get more support from the PC before it becomes obsolete.

Report Post Tip

PC is already closed.

This idea, like many others, is a vast improvement on the current system. Something should be brought into the game as a matter of urgency to solve demote and double demote for BGs.

Report Post Tip

Great idea!   Great idea!   As soooooo many others have said it's a huge improvement over the new system.  

Report Post Tip

i think this is way better so no one will think of getting demoted just to have tons of BG with this they will double time how to make their money to catch up with the BG they want and needed.

Report Post Tip

bump.

Report Post Tip

Reading through this idea i LOVE it and it is way better than the system at hand now. I say lets get this going and take the system we have now and trash it.

Report Post Tip

Fully support this idea. The latest BG system was nice in theory, but doesn't seem to be working in practice.

This solution is elegant in it's simplicity and should finally resolve the farcical use of demotions (and, effectively, gaming the system) to get ahead.

Report Post Tip

Something simple and a viable solution. This will make demoting for bg's a total waste of time, I think the numbers need to be adjusted some but I love this.

Report Post Tip

Any solution which tackles the demotion/BG problem should is worth trying. Though I rather see the 'Attack/ Wack' problem being solved... What's wrong with a 2 week war when people have a life expectancy of 100+ these days.

I like the idea, but why not make family wide defence more important than the invulnerability of a few?

100 Bg's divided over the members of a family give more defence to the family as a whole than one person with 100 BG's. If the number of BG's which one person has isn't of much importance anymore, CL's will stop demoting people.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Bodyguard solution?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL