Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 14:25:08
Page:  1 
credit marketplace Started by: Philli-stein on Jan 14, '13 19:12

Is the world glitching out, or are there really no listings to buy creds with game cash.

Report Post Tip

no one is buying them, because no one can afford them

Report Post Tip

ahh. I guess that makes logical sense. Although trying to sell them in groups of 10, or 25, was always a silly plan

Report Post Tip

not true. when i put credits up they are bought fast. maybe people feel better with their funds in credits atm. maybe people are buying them in larger blocks since you can kill 8 mia in a day now. who knows.

Report Post Tip

If anyone feels like dropping their old pal Donbot a couple at a knockdown price, I'm sure he would be eternally grateful.

Report Post Tip

It's crazy how expensive they are! Haha

Report Post Tip

The average highest credit offer is around 494k. No credit seller in his/her right mind is going to sell a credit for lower than what the highest offer is. It wouldn't make sense. It is equally nonsensical, if not more, for there to be no credits being sold, like what we saw throughout today, while there's a column full of credit offers at around 494k. Why not yank the offers and repost them at something considerably lower? That's the only real chance of driving the credit prices down in a time of stability. Otherwise, I don't forsee any reason why you should expect to see a credit being sold for less than what the highest offer is, currently 494k. But it makes no sense to blame credit sellers for selling at max price and/or not at all when there's offers being posted so high.

Report Post Tip

i do agre with shockmaster making it lower at this point is better since there are no sale credit.

Report Post Tip

i must admit the struggle to get credits puts me off playing at stages.  Between work and family my time is limited to be online, so having to play so hard to get basics can be a pain in the backside. thank god for the perks

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: credit marketplace
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL