Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 20:33:34
Page:  1 
What's Your Goals? Started by: Mooshie on Jan 16, '13 14:54

Mooshie makes himself noticable as he stands near the soapbox. He introduces himself to the small crowd that gathered to listen to what he had to say, then stepped up to be seen by the people further away.

"We live by rules then we might as well live by goals as well, am I not right?"

He pauses for a moment to put out the remains of his cigar and begins to speak once more...

"I was just thinking, when we first start out in this thing of our's we are often introduced with tales of the past greats. If not that we make friends that want to compete to earn a higher status or gain more achievements than you. With all of this we can not help but to set a goal in our mind."

"There are many goals one may have for themselves whether it is to become a great speaker, to be obscenely rich, to build a cannon, or to become a high ranked and highly respected mafioso. Whichever one that will leave a remaining print on your legacy. I believe the first impression matters more than anything so I do not completely understand the concept of going Rogue though if you're successful with it, its legendary."

"Is that what the masses want to be? Legendary? Or just remembered?" Mooshie looks over at the crowd and notices it had grown to a suitable size.

"Now I ask you this... What are your goals?" He smiles and waits patiently, eager to hear other's responses.

Report Post Tip

Mudkip had been walking along the streets , coughing and weezing due to his bad mudkip cold

'Goals? I hadn't really thought too much of goals really , I'm a rhm to a wonderful crew , I have lots of thugs protecting me and i'm content with what I have , anything more would just be unneedlessly needing i'd say'

Mudkip tries to chuckle but ends up just coughing bad

'Apologies sir , its not viral though!'

Report Post Tip

Frank stop's his walk to see a man on a soap box looking around and speaking to the public. So he decides to join in.

"Well i alway's had this one goal that maybe one day i would take over and own all of Mudkip's steak factories in Chicago. Im sure he has other's but it's a start."

After his speech Frank walk's off into the crowd and continues looking for more entertainment.

Report Post Tip

Mooshie looks at Mudkip and notices the bad cough. He offered him his flask like his father would always do when he were sick.

"Something strong always fights a cold eh?" He says giving the gesture then continue speech.

"But was it not your goal to become right hand man and have a sufficent amout of security? Setting a goal is always a good strategy in my opinion, even if you can't reach it. It's the aim that counts."

Report Post Tip

Mudkip accepts the drink and takes the drink

'Thank you friend and onto your question now , It wasn't my goal to become my families right hand man , it was given due to my father and I working extremely hard in chicago and helping lay the foundation for mister Petrovs crew and miss Delaneys , respectively , of course. I never asked for a large amount  of security , it was a gift from my city in exchange for working hard and doing my part in helping us grow , which I gladly accepted'

Mudkip ponders for a little while

'I suppose my goal would be for my family to have 50 active members , that seems plausible and I would love it'

Report Post Tip

I seek nothing more than justice for the few, a voice for the voiceless and active streets. The accolades, prestige and power that I have been given aren't necessarily my goals.

Report Post Tip

Raoul walks out into the street wearing clothes that clash so badly that they actually look good on him. And I don't mean clash like wearing stripes and checks, I mean clash like the the armies of the Spartans and the Persians clashed.

I personally don't have any goals beyond these, to make my way to bed tonight, hopefully with somebody beautiful on my arm, and to wake in the morning again. Every day where I fulfil those goals is a good day, and anything else I achieve inbetween is just gravy.

Report Post Tip

Frank was still walking down the street away from the man speaking. He turned to a famalier voice and when he saw it was Raoul he turned on his heels and hauled ass downtown.

Report Post Tip

Michael listens to the responses given by other mafiosi and gives his own goals.

My goals are more of guidelines I try to live by. A dear friend of mine as instilled simple but unique qualities that a Gangster should posses. Omerta, onore, sangue, and famiglia.

You could say that my goal is to live a life abiding these principles. These simple traits preached here are easily the most influential words I could ever learn from Africanus. I want a klondike bar. Thats my real goal.

Report Post Tip

Mudkip nods to his friend speaking his mind about his four tenants to live by

'Those are some pretty honorable things to live by friend , Africanus is also a great man , and i'm glad to see you're following his way of living this life'

Mudkip shivers in this cold night and looks around for his blanket

Report Post Tip

Kal-El walks in handsome as ever, still glowing as if he was Jesus in the flesh. A old convo, but one he felt the need to speak up in.

"People want to swim in riches. Some people want to build a super bazooka. Some want revenge and some only want to work with their friends to have fun. But me, I'm different. I want nothing more than to be the greatest. In fact, I'll go as far as to say I WILL be the greatest, or in that realm of conversation. Its a burning desire and I don't see why I can't accomplish this goal. I've actually never felt this way towards something before. It came out of nowhere. It might take forever, and I know I have a lot of work to put in, but regardless of who came before me or who will come after me, I want to leave my impact on this world that'll last forever. There's no one in this world of ours who can tell me I can't do it. Whether it be me, or my son, or my grandson, remember thy bloodlines' pattern of Superman/Kal-El. A wise man once said, 'I am the greatest I said that before I knew I was.' I'm surrounded by great leadership and some of the potential best ever so lets see where this goes from here."

And with that being said, Kal-El walked away with the burning desire of a Canadian forest fire. He knew what he wanted but now it was a matter of making it happen.

Report Post Tip

we live in a world where even being legendary is a passings status as more new blood arrives and some of the old dissapears, the truth is peoples stories are only told for so long.  Some of my oldest family friends refer to me by the name that initially brough my line the greatest glory of the old world, whilst i add new blood to my friends. 

Do i do this just to leave some sort of legacy, maybe.  I believe in the old tale of give a man a fish he will eat for a day, teach him to fish, he will eat for life.  If my legacy was that i created a better prepared mobster, yeah i would be oroud of that.  Do i have personal aims? of course, i would like to be godmother, i would like to hold power as the truth is to a lot of listeners is only time can implement change.

For now my ambitions of course are modest, grow the family, teach the family, protect the family as the wealth and power will come in time after this.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What's Your Goals?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL