X

May 19 - 08:25:17
Page:  1 
BadWolf SuitZ, Back for more action! Started by: KHAOS on Jan 21, '13 01:58

Khaos steps back looking at his newly renovated store

midgets #17 and #11 walk pass rolling barrels #17

"where would you like the product boss"

Khaos "In the back dressing room #17"

Khaos strikes a cig and gazes at the much hard work that has been completed a return to his grandfathers front "BadWolf SuitZ" this is gonna be a very lucrative front Khaos says aloud to himself. Time to go round up some clients! Khaos heads out the front door grabbing his coat spreading the word like wild fire and making a few deals here and there he figures its not enough looking about he finds something tall to stand ontop a old ragged out mail box, he hoists himself ontop and yells out.

Come one come all! Ladies and Gentlemen and what ever the fuck a Sweeney is!

I have such wonderful news Today I invite all of you to my newly built business BadWolf SuitZ!

Tired of looking like a Sweeney!?

Tired of Smelling like a KuKu?!

Tired of Feeling like you clothes came from under Sweeney's bed?!

Tired of your clothes feeling disgusting like you just caught Aids from Cpt_Harris?!

Tired of being mistaken for one of these 3 clowns?

Well today I stand proudly to say.... NO MORE!!!!

No more will i let you walk around feeling disgusted at your attire be mistaken for the Cpt, filthy like a Sweeney, smelling like a kuku but instead feel

Sexy, vibrant, fresh, intimidating, unique, important, and many other mixed feelings!

So I invite you to come grab you a suit and have your every whim taking care of by my talented little midgets! Let us know what you are looking for and we will get right back to you in a timely manor, and we will discuss the price tag of your one of a kind suit based on your need and complexity. We also offer a one of a kind payment plan, To pricey? no problem! We can set up a payment plan some come by grab a drink or some *cough* meth *cough* and we promise you won't be let down are your money back!!!

Report Post Tip

(OOC: Im so sorry guys I dont know what happened with the spacing of this)

Report Post Tip

(Occ: And the grammar...tsk tsk.

Report Post Tip

T-Man spotted Khaos talking outside his new store on top of old mail box, preaching like a crazy man. T-Man casually walked up to te corwd surrounding Khaos, listening to his wise words of wisdom. "Tired of looking like a Sweeney!?" Yes Yes I am T-Man thought to himself. "Tired of Smelling like a KuKu?!". T-Man sniffed himself, in seconds his face turned to disgust. I took a shower this morning. Is it the clothes? Maybe, probably yes! T-Man waited for Khaos to stand down from his mail box. T-Man approached Khaos and began to speak to him. Khaos and T-Man walked into the store together and begun to discuss about a suit.

"Hello Khaos, speaking of meth do you have any? Okay back to business I need a change something good, something soft and something sexy. Oh and tell them little midgets of yours getting working."

T-Man sat down on the waiting seat knowing Khaos will not take long for a top class, incredible suit will be ready soon.

Report Post Tip
Report Post Tip

Khaos finishes discussing the details of T-man's suit and walks to the back leaving him with two of his ladies

"We got our first client ladies, time to get the machines rolling." Khaos turns to #8 "We are gonna throw in a little special for our first friend and client #8 go to the back and line the bottom with a few units of Meth for my good friend" Khaos then turns to the ladies working on the machine and begins instructing them on what T-Man would like.

A few hours go by and the suit is all finished and packeged neatly into its case. Khaos head out to the front to find -T-Man- being well taken care 

" Ah, T-Man! Its finaly done my man, something soft and sexy just for you have a look "

-T-Man-

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: BadWolf SuitZ, Back for more action!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL