Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:40:31
Page:  1 
Can't Lock me down Started by: Fulmineo on Jan 22, '13 20:51

Fulmineo reached for his shiv when he heard footsteps coming down the aisle and stop in front of his cell. "Im here to see the boss." A familiar voice said. The prison guard you'd hired to watch your cell just grunted and Tommy walked in.

" How many times do I have to tell you Tommy boy? Im not the boss.Just a representative."

"Sure boss, no problem" Fulmineo sighs, knowing that this is something that was ingrained in people like him.

" Why are you here Tommy? Is there something wrong?" Fulmineo asked resignedly.

" Nothing at all boss. I just wanted to let you know that all the other gangs have agreed to your offer. They all say that if you give them access to the guards on your payroll and 15 percent of our profits then they'll help you out tonight." Fulmineo smiles as he watched the pieces of his plan fall in place together perfectly. It was crucial this thing went down perfectly tonight. Fuckups would not be tolerated.

"Listen up Tommy. We, for obvious reasons, cannot stick to the terms of the deal. Half these other leaders would cut our throats in our sleep the first chance they get. When the shit hits the fan, I want you to have a couple guys standing by to kill the leaders and their closest men. Do it quick and quiet. When Im gone you and that friend of yours, Fulmineo takes a moment to think of the name Lee, will become the top dog of or little prison here. Do with the business what you will. I'll be in touch from the outside if I need anything. Now go and get the word out, tonight we riot."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TWO WEEKS EARLIER

You step out of the cab, turn around and pay the driver. Then he sped away like a bat out of hell. That was a bad sign. Damn is the neighborhood really that bad? You got your answer when you heard a loud expletive coming from the alleyway and the sound of a gunshot right after. You approach the alleyway and peer into its depths. In the alley you find a young gangster with a pistol in his hand, standing over a dead body. The young man looks at you and shrugs.

" The idiot tried to rob me, a mistake he won't be repeating." He said.

You shake your head at his callousness. Maybe this kid can help you out. Thinking that you've got nothing to lose you ask him

" Hey can ya help me out? I was supposed to meet this guy at a bar near here...." You don't even finish speaking before the boy interrupts you and says "No need for directions fella....I'm the one your looking for."

You stand there looking confused. He gives you an exasperated look and says " a friend of your friend gave me a ring said you were coming down. Gave me your description. Password: Breakout." He seemed to be legit. He turns around and walks into a doorway you didn't notice before.

As you follow him, you noticed the decor, or the lack thereof. The walls of the building looked as if they went up during the colonial era. The paint was peeling and there was some sort of smell that you couldn't quite place, but yet it was familiar. Also there were no other rooms. It was just a long hallway and one door at the end. The two of you make it to the door and walk through it, into a room adorned with a huge bookshelf stocked with blue prints and other sheets of paper. There were also the names of some prisons along the tops of some of the folders. The young man takes a seat behind the desk that was there and gestured toward the one chair in front of it.

As you sit, he begins to speak. " So your friend of a friend told me you need a jailbreak.....fast. I can make that happen, for the right price." You look at the youngster incredulously. " Look, I know I don't look like I'm much, but your friend referred you to me because I work for people who know people who know people who can get things done. Trust me. And hey since your Family, I'll even throw you a discount. I can't give it away for free of course because its a very expensive venture and besides, we're in this thing of ours to make money right?" You look at the kid and try to make up your mind. He seems reliable and capable enough, but he was so young. Could he really be capable of this? You open your mouth and begin to speak.

Report Post Tip

" Okay I guess I can give you a shot" you say with an air of surrender. It seemed as if you had no choice, and if your Friends had given this guy the green light, then he had to be a stand up guy right?

"Right so lets get down to business" The Young man says, filled with youthful exuberance. " What's the name of the prison we're hitting? What city is it in?"

"You take a deep breath in preperation for what was coming. " The name of the prison is actually undisclosed." You put up a hand to stave off the interruption you knew was coming. " Look this man is very important. We need him out in order to negotiate a deal. The other party refuses to deal with anyone but him, and he's not due to be released until his death, you get me?"

The kid just stares at you incredulously. " I get what you're saying, but I don't get why the name of the prison is undisclosed. I mean hasn't he been contacting you guys while he was on the inside?"

"Look kid we don't have a lot of time so I'll explain it quick. The story goes like this: there's this Judge you see? we had him in our pocket for years, but we fucked up! He caught us with some irrefutable evidence and along with a couple of lawyers and Judge friends of his, they conspired to have our guy locked up. They classified him as an extremely high flight risk and so the courts authorized those involved to keep the name of the institution he is being held at from the public. He is allowed no visitations, or any kind of mail services. No phone calls no nothing. A year ago, he got a lackey of his in prison to get a message to a mutual friend. That friend gave me a message detailing his plans for his escape. The timing needs to be perfect or else he's a goner. Can you handle this?"

The kid doesn't reply for a long while. You can feel the sweat slidding down your forhead to the bridge of your nose. Finally he replies with a nonchalant "Yea sure man no problem"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RIGHT BEFORE THE BREAKOUT

"Tommy, one last time, what's the plan again?"

Tommy looked up from his dinner tray and thought for a second. He was a good kid, but he wasn't exactly what you'd call a great thinker.

"Sure boss no problem. At exactly seven o'clock, the guys from cell block E will kill the right hand of the guys in cell block D. Then everyone else gets involved. Then in the middle of all this crazy shit Me, you, Lee and Bruce head for the infirmary. Then you continue on your own and we guard the entrance. When our sentence is up, we come look for you to get a job."

Fulmineo nodded his satisfaction and glanced at the clock. It was 6:59 and the assassin from block E had already made his way over to the target. "Don't forget to kill the other leaders after this shit is done Tommy. If not, you'll be fucked. I mean it."

"Dont worry about it boss, I got it all under control."

Then a cry erupted from the now dead right hand man of cell block D lay dead, chocking on a pool of his own blood. The other prisoners, eager to spill some blood of their own, quickly got up and ran to the scene of the murder. Suddenly three more fresh corpses fell to the floor. Now the convicts really started going at it. Fulmineo had no time to sit back and enjoy his handiwork. He rose and his men rose with him. They got out of the cafeteria befor the guards were able to lock the doors and sprinted down the hall. They mad it to the elevator doors just in time to see the barrel of a guards pistols aimed at them. Bruce, a brutish fellow, didnt miss a step. He kept right on running and tackled the poor guard and knocked him unconscious.

"Slit his thorat." Fulmineo said. "You don't want anyone knowing you were involved in this." Lee bends over the guard and notices a picture sticking it out of the man's vest. It was a picture of the guard with his wife and kids. Lee looks back up to Fulmineo and into the depths of his cold, pitiless eyes. "Well?" Fulmineo asked calmly. Bruce took a step towards Lee menacingly. Lee turns back to the guard and slashes his knife against the man's exposed throat swiftly. Fulmineo continued looking down at the doomed man and watched his life blood flow from that bloody smile around his throat.

Report Post Tip

The Elevator doors dinged and opened up to reveal the infirmary. As Fulmineo expected, the guards had yet to make it to secure this level. Usually, this was one of the first areas locked up tight in a riot seeing as it had the second most amount of civilians in it. But Fulmineo had paid off several of the guards and the Commanding Officer of tonights shift to be a little slower tonight in getting to the infirmary. Fulmineo stepped out of the elevator without a backwards glance and made his way down the hall. Lee was careful to step around the pool of blood that had formed around the dead guards body as he exited the elevator after his boss.

"Tommy and Bruce, you two stay at this end of the hall and watch for any surprise visitors. The guards wont question you, I've seen to that. Lee you're with me." Fulmineo ordered

Tommy and Bruce move into their positions and Lee fell into step behind Fulmineo. When they entered the nurses station, they ran into the medical staff that was on duty that day. Fulmineo looked around and noticed the boot of one the guards sticking out from under one of the operating tables. "I see you guys got right down to work huh." Fulmineo chuckled.

" Wait boss, who are these people? I aint never seen em working in the hospital before." At hearing this question, one of the two nurses on duty looked up at Fulmineo. Ful nodded slightly, almost imperceptibly, and the older of the two nurses moved swiftly. He wrapped his arm around poor Lee's throat, pulled up, and then twisted his head viciously. A sickening snap was heard as the man's vertabrae were broken and his body fell to the ground.
You watch the body of the man you just killed fall to the ground. The kid, who insisted he come along, jumped into action.

"Right so you're the big cheese we're breaking out of here right? You want to get started or what?"

Fulmineo, not one to mince words, or even use too many of them, stared at the kid. So you answer for him. " Stick to the plan kid. You do that and everything will be peachy keen."

"Yea but we can get out of here much-"

"Vince." Fulmineo spoke. "We stick to the plan...or we stick you under that table with that guard got it?"

The fact that Fulmineo knew his name seemed to shake the kid up a bit. Now that you think of it.....in all the time the two of you were preparing this jailbreak, you never learned his name and neither did he learn yours. Weird very weird.

"How the hell do you know my name?!" Vince demanded

"Who the hell you think tapped you for this job boy? Shut the fuck up and make sure everything is ready for our escape." Fulmineo spoke. Even though the volume of his voice never changed, you could tell he just yelled at Vince, and Vince knew it. Fulmineo nodded his head over towards the back of the room and you follow him.

"We might have to kill Vince. I hope you're ready for that." Fulmineo whispered.

You look puzzled. "I thought he could be trusted? Besides he just like to hear his own voice a little he's a good guy."

Fulmineo made no reply. You stand there staring into his impassive face. He stares back at you.

"Its time now. Give me the injection please and be quick about it. Remember just enough to make it look like I'm on the verge of death. Make sure you have the antidote on hand as soon as we exit the prison. Who's the driver?" Fulmineo asked.

" Big Mike. It took a lot of convincing but-"

Suddenly a man bursts into the room looking out of breath. "Boss! Guys....guys from Cell block B are hear. Their boss wants to talk."

Fulmineo sighed. He looked down on the floor, apparently deep in thought. "Let him in. Only him."

A short while later, a short man walks in, striding arrogantly up to Fulmineo with his hand out. Fulmineo just stares at him.

" I know you're wondering why I'm here." He said.

No reply. The man is starting to get visibly nervous now.

" Well I've come to call in a favor. You see there is still the matter of that message I had sent for you. It was at great personal risk and-"

Fulmineo held up his hand. "Shut the fuck up. You can come along." Fulmineo turns and looks at you. "Fill him in on how we're getting out of here. Vince, I really hope you're ready to inject me with this shit."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Can't Lock me down
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL