Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:57:12
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Boston: A Duel to the Top? Started by: Mr_Kuklinski on Jan 30, '13 14:44

I have to say this is a full out fun idea and totally different from any my great great grandfathers journals that I have read about in the past. What a contest idea all together I think! If and that's IF any of the Godfather's from the Council decided to go with this idea, I agree on Anna's comment

"This would be pretty much an awesome idea with only a few things I'd change, such as the BG limits."  ~Anna

The Bg limit in my opinion should be nothing more then protected to go out their. Because a meer Made Man like my self and the amount of days I have been on these shores  as most you know would have a hard time taken out a fine mafioso who hired many many fine bodyguards of the tag VWP-IWP in a duel. Would make the duel more then unfair. Even tho we live an a very unfair world. This is a city we can regulate and govern rules like all old contest's that have been preformed in the past. To be honest I'd love to take the gamble as many I'm sure who have not yet comment on this matter. Its a risk we all take anyway being in this line of work as a mafioso in theses streets. Thats my thoughts anyway on it.

Report Post Tip

This almost sounds like hunger games. Just my random thought.
Reply by: Ethos at Jan 30, '13 23:29

Which is something I have wanted to happen since I arrived at these shores. Sadly, not many people have taken me up on my idea or offer. Le sigh.

Katniss hangs her head sadly and shuffles her feet as she walks away.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Boston: A Duel to the Top?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL