Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:10:22
Page:  1 
Donbot's Fables - The Dog & The Wolf Started by: Donbot on Feb 05, '13 11:28

It had been 13 days since UncleJack had insulted the decency of Gordon Zola's mother and nobody had spoken to Donbot since. He had managed to keep up his regular routine of drinking to excess and crying despite his newfound status as a social reject, but it had certainly slowed him down. Still he supposed, it could be worse. He could be out there, in the cold, harsh world outside the cold, harsh walls of the Pit. He let out an involuntary shudder at that.

"Glenn?" Donbot called to the barman, who didn't bother to look up from the pool of urine he was clearing up with the latest issue of Tea Time, which was good for little else as it failed to report upon events people actually cared about - like tales with morals occurring in a shithole for example. "Sort us another sha-"

Donbot's manly drink order was cut short as the door to the Pit clanged open and a tramp crawled in. This wasn't a rare sight in the Pit, in fact tramps used to frequent the Pit before they upgraded into shopping trolleys or cardboard boxes.

"H...el.pp..m..e" He groaned, reaching out an arm towards one of the whores who was gobbling down a fat one in a torn leather booth by the entrance. The whore, Magnus, didn't look up.

Donbot saw his chance. "Ah, cousin" He said "I bet you've been out begging so much that your arm is tired, eh?" the tramp nodded. "I knew how it would be, your irregular life will soon be the ruin of you. Why do you not work steadily as I do, here in the Pit, and get your food regularly given to you rather than begging for it?"

The tramp considered this for a moment. "I w..would have no obje..ction" he said, "if I could onl..y get a p..lace."

Donbot was delighted, this was his opportunity to redeem himself and make a friend. He had been trying hard to replace his only other friend, Camazotz, but he had died about a month ago and it had been lonely for him since he lost the respect of the Pit.

"I will easily arrange that for you" said Donbot with a smile "come with me to the Pit master and you shall share my work." He added with a wink and a sly pump of his wrist. "What's your name?"

The tramp took Donbot's arm when he held it out to him and levered himself up. "Eps..il..on" he croaked out.

Donbot split a wide grin and together the two of them went towards the rear of the Pit, commonly known as the anus as that was where the real dirty stuff went down. As they were walking, or shuffling given Epsilon's haggard condition, Donbot caught his shirt on one of the nails sticking out from TyrionLannister's nipples as he went past. With a rip, his shirt came open.

"Er, what's that?" Groaned Epsilon pointing to the red mark all around Donbot's neck.

"Oh that? It's nothing" answered Donbot. "It is where they put the collar on at night to keep me chained up; it chafes a bit, but one soon gets used to it!"

Epsilon pulled his arm from Donbot's grasp. "Is that all?" He said. "Go..good bye to y..you, D...Don...bot" And with that he slowly turned on his cracked heel and began his snail crawl towards the door.

"Wait!" Donbot squealed "Where are you going?!"

"Better starve free than be a fat slave" Epsilon shot back over his shoulder, his previous stutter forgotten and not breaking his pitiful attempt at a dramatic exit.

Donbot was stunned. That cheeky bastard shunning him; his last shot at friendship. He felt a rage bubbling up inside him and he grabbed the nearest object he could find. Unfortunately, that was once again the jagged nail poking out from the nipples of TyrionLannister, an affectation he would come to regret as Donbot dragged the dwarf bodily from the floor and smashed his jagged protrusion into Epsilon's pencil neck. Blood poured out from the wound and Epsilon didn't even understand what had happened before his life was leaking out onto the floor of the Pit.

"Better to starve free than be a fat slave?" Donbot yelled.

"Don't you know how hard I am working to lose these extra pounds?!"

"Don't you!?" He yelled at the lifeless form of Epsilon, still holding the squirming TyrionLannister above his head. He slowly started to breathe again and tossed the yelping dwarf onto the floor. He began to sob and headed back to his corner of the Pit, sad, alone, enslaved.

Report Post Tip

Very nice story here Donbot , its interesting and quite sad too , i'm sure you'll lose those pounds while pondering Epsilons words!

Mudkip clapped and wandered out of the pit

Report Post Tip

It saddens me to see how high in fat and calories the contents of the bins at the Pit are. Dipping them will surely end in nothing more than a morbidly obese waist line and clogged arteries. I would organize a movement to increase nutritional awareness myself but, alas, there is no one worth the time to save anyway.

Report Post Tip

The story touched me. I love fables.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Donbot's Fables - The Dog & The Wolf
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL