Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 15:42:50
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
You think you're a tough guy, eh? Started by: Phil_Steak on Feb 05, '13 22:11
PC-El_Nino has sponsored this suggestion. This suggestion now has a total of 2 sponsors and will need 3 more sponsors in order to be submitted to the player commission forum.
Report Post Tip

Yes Im in.

Let me develop it further.

You can "beat up" anyone.

The ability to control beating someone up is a skill developed over time as you "gain control" of your emotions.

Lets throw some stealth in there as well. Chance that you take them from behind "No pun" hence they won't know who did it maybe even a chance of no witnesses to the crime!!

Flight timers, wack timers messed with - Could be a little far.

Ability to purchase drugs reduced - Was on 35 now can only buy 20 for a period. More risk selling to/buying from a bloke who is caked in bruises and looking shite!!!

Ability to do felonies and petties reduced - Would you get the same cut with cuts and bruises on your face.

Report Post Tip

Anyone should have the option to beat up anyone.

The response to that option being exercised can then lead to a whole host of beautiful scenarios.

In terms of beating people up, I think the original suggestion covers it pretty well. Sometimes you'll want to just give someone a warning, where as others you'll want the streets to know what the consequences are of stepping on your toes. With this in mind, I think tiered options is a very solid idea and they should be skill dependent. I think the likelihood of success should depend on certain characteristics and stats though and none easier than any other.

The results of success also sound good to me. The victim is in the hospital or at least in receipt of medical care; they can't be out making collections or pulling deals. They aren't going to be making flights, nor are they going to be in condition to be wacking anyone if they've really been battered. Perhaps depending on the severity of the beating your skill is just reduced and people are reluctant to do deals with you. Nobody wants to be seen as being buddies with a marked man after all and this could result in your unit capacity being reduced or removed entirely until you build your reputation back up. This is a humiliating experience as much as anything, you got your ass kicked and there is little you can do about it. Your street cred is going to take a big hit from that.

Plenty of places to go with this if it is incorporated.

Report Post Tip

So many places in fact, that I wanted everyone to hear about them for a second time.

Report Post Tip

It should be only temporary though. You shouldn't have to earn your units again because someone beat you up.

Report Post Tip

Beautiful suggestion. I think there are differences in giving the players options to handle problems on their own and just letting them have a shoot out with anyone they choose. This absolutely has my support 100%.

Report Post Tip
PC-Cassiopeia has sponsored this suggestion. This suggestion now has a total of 3 sponsors and will need 2 more sponsors in order to be submitted to the player commission forum.
Report Post Tip
PC-Whitey has sponsored this suggestion. This suggestion now has a total of 4 sponsors and will need 1 more sponsor in order to be submitted to the player commission forum.
Report Post Tip

This is a great suggestion, I'm glad you wrote it up and brought it to the Suggestion forum Phil

Hopefully we can get this fully sponsored {And passed before the disintigration of the PC?}

Report Post Tip

Alright, lets see how we can put this together so it's ready for a vote. I like the concept, but there are some kinks that we'll need to work out. 

Report Post Tip
PC-SpikeSpiegel has sponsored this suggestion. This suggestion has received the required 5 sponsors and has been submitted to the player commission forum.

Player Commission Thread: You think you\'re a tough guy, eh?
Report Post Tip

I like the idea but the not the amount of time somebody would be in hospital. Two hours of logged in game time is quite a lot really. If that happened to me it would deter me completely from logging in again because I'd lose the main reason I was online.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: You think you're a tough guy, eh?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL