Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 03:48:11
Page:  1 
Advert for a Tailor Started by: PaulzyBoi on Feb 06, '13 05:07

IN NEED OF A SUIT !

After Paulzy finally got flyers out to all 6 city's it read like.

Looking for TALENTED Tailors that can produce 1 of a kind MOVIE, suits/ profile pictures, The Suit will need 3 frames to it and 2 pictures in each frame, not forgetting my name, crew name n slogan through out (preferably moving/ re-appearing n disappearing or shiny or all three).

Please send prices to my mail box, titled PRO PICS.

Iv been looking through the streets and seen work sell for 50k, I wish to pay no less than 2mil so please no half hearted entries.

For creating the suit that I like if we agree on a price, I will also advertise your Name stating your work on my profile.

*IMPORTANT*

I have the right if a suit is made to not use it n not pay !

Ty for you're time and I look toward to seeing the work, also I will wait 2 or so weeks max for the designs.

Report Post Tip

Ok well as you can see I haven't got any replys for a movie Sig. So now I will pay up to 2 mil for a picture sig. Or more if the work is top notch, although I'm still looking for a movie and the reward will be higher if of the same quality.

Report Post Tip

Talk to Sterling-Archer

Report Post Tip

MAY I SUGGEST JAMESKNOWLES FOR ANY SUIT NEEDS. 

Report Post Tip

Talk to iGoBerserk as well. Certified suit making expert.

Report Post Tip

As WildTurkey said, iGoBerserk would be a great choice. Also VinceNoir and Sterling-Archer would be a good candidate for making a great suit.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Advert for a Tailor
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL