Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 14:03:19
Page:  1 
Calling All Artists (Serious Inquiries Only) Started by: Wiz_Khalifa on Feb 09, '13 05:14

I am a developing music artist, and currently I'm working on an EP, that I plan to release fairly soon...

What I need... Is art!

I want you to create some DOPE images for my singles. (and possible front/back covers if you're up for the task)

Right now, I'm busy writing the rest of my songs, and getting into the studio to record. So if I can get the artwork done, then promotion will be that much easier when I finish the EP.

I don't really have any specifications except the genre of music is hip hop, and a "parental advisory" on the corner would be great.

As of right now, I can't think of any prizes or way of payment, so please only participate if you're interested in helping with my project, and want the chance to possibly have your art shown to a wide variety of people.

A long the way of releasing my EP, I will be releasing 3 singles. They will be uploaded on sites along with YOUR images. Promotion will be heavy, so I need an amazing image to accompany my amazing music.

After the EP is released, I will be working with the Gods here in the game, to see if we can possibly hold a contest to help boost my EP's popularity. That's just some of what I have planned.

Artwork Credits will be given, so people know who did the art (ex: artwork done by "insert name here")

Once I get things rolling and start generating some income from the project, I won't hesitate to provide prizes, etc.

Again, only do this if you want to have some fun, let your imagination run wild, and possibly be a part of something big.

Here are the names of the singles, so you have something to go off of:

Before I Leave - song about life, getting things off my chest before I leave to my "zone"

On Top (Rainy Days) - lol a pretty sexual song

Fly - a song for the ladies

The EP Name is "Prologue"

Like I said, I have no strict specifications. Let your imagination run wild!!

If you have questions, feel free to mail me. Thanks for your time, and thank you if you choose to participate.

Report Post Tip

If you're still looking for this, join hackforums.net and ask for some graphic work in the graphics section. They're very skilled over there and you'd find some really good work.

Report Post Tip

Yep HF has a lot of talented artists. I could try doing a bit of work myself, but I won't be able to start for a couple days.

Report Post Tip

Do you need beats?

Report Post Tip

Thank you! I'll check that site out and see if I can get some work done.

Also, I do consider beats for my next project. If you have any, link me.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Calling All Artists (Serious Inquiries Only)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL