Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:45:11
Page:  1 
Let's Get A Little Crazy Up In Here Started by: SammyGarcini on Feb 09, '13 19:16

It was a cold, dark morning in New York. Sammy was not a happy man, and things weren't starting to look any better for him today. With a face like thunder, he stepped out of the L'alleanze Leale Headquarters, and into the metallic black car that was could always be seen outside.

"Morningwood. Now."

The driver knew he was being spoken to, and nodded his head through the rear view mirror to Sammy, and they set off.

A few minutes passed, and Sammy continued to sit in silence. His facial expression remaining the same, while he flipped a coin over and over in his hands, not even paying any attention to what side it landed on. A few minutes later, they arrived outside of The Morningwood Elite's Headquarters.

"We're here, Sir" The driver declared.

"Yes, I can see that." Sammy scowled in return.

He stepped out of the car, and walked up to the doors of the Headquarters, swinging them both open and walking straight inside. He made his way to WildTurkey's office, pushing open those doors as hastily as he did the main ones. WildTurkey was sat at his desk, laid back, feet up, and immediately bolted upright on seeing Sammy storm into the his office.

"You. Here. Now."

WildTurkey got up out of his chair, as Sammy walked back out of his office, he followed behind him.

"Psycho. Where is he."

WildTurkey pointed towards the Family Living Quarters. Sammy picked up the pace, getting there in a matter of seconds. He threw these doors open, and pointed to Pychopath.

"You. Follow us. Now."

Psychopath had the same bewildered expression on his face as WildTurkey did. Sammy led them both outside of the Headquarters, and into his car. This time, he nodded to the driver, and he reciprocated the action. The car pulled away, as WildTurkey and Psychopath looked at eachother, probably fearing the worst.

After a few minutes, the car pulled up outside of what looked to be an old office building. Most likely abandoned. Sammy stepped out of the car, and held the door open, bending down to poke his head inside.

"Both of you. Out now. Get inside the building."

This was the first time Sammy had said more than five words to them at a time. They obeyed the order and walked inside the building, looking over their shoulder to Sammy, who was following behind them. They carried on into what must've been the main lobby of the offices.

"Right. What the fuck happened last night then?"

Both WildTurkey and Psychopath looked at eachother, and then back to Sammy.

"Just the usual business, Sammy" WildTurkey replied.

"Don't try that shit with me, our friend Psycho here decided to take matters into his own hands, didn't you Psycho?"

Psycho looked at the ground, wiping the sweat from his palms onto his trousers.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. If you are given a reconnaissance mission, you do NOT open fire on the target."

WildTurkey turned to Psycho, smacking him on the back of the head, and turning back to Sammy.

"Sorry Turkey, but the punishment is going to have to be a lot more severe than that."

Sammy threw a set of keys towards Psychopath, which he caught, and looked down at, before his facial expression changed back into one of bewilderment.

"I swear Sammy, I didn't do anything like that, somebody is feeding you false information." Psychopath explained.

"No Psycho, nobody is feeding me false information. I'm the one feeding you false information." Sammy replied.

"Those keys there, are the keys to this building. You won't be going back to your old Headquarters, these are your new Headquarters. This is the building where you will run your operations from."

Psychopath looked up at Sammy, a grin forming across his face.

"You have been with us for a while now, and you have been impressing me a lot. I'd never really heard of your bloodline before, but you have made a very good first impression on me."

Sammy walked over to Psychopath, and shook his hand.

"It is a great honour to give you your own Headquarters in New York. We are only going to grow stronger with you leading your own crime family.

"Now, you have a couple of things to do. One. You must name your new family. Two. You need to get our there and introduce your family to the other cities in this thing of ours. Feel free to take your time, there's no rush."

Psychopath nodded to Sammy, and Sammy turned around, walking towards the door.

"I trust you have it covered from here? I have business to attend to. Turkey, stay with him a while."

Turkey and Psychopath both nodded, before shaking eachothers hands.

"Good. I look forward to seeing what you do with the place."

Sammy then walked out of the building, got back into his car, and made his way back to his own Headquarters. There was a now a new Captain in New York, and he also had work to do to ensure it ran smoothly.

Report Post Tip

Looks like we're the ones to get the crew number five first. Congratulations for getting your HQ Psycho. I don't remember us speaking really but I'm sure you deserved it.

Report Post Tip

Been a while since you've been in a suit my friend...I wish you the best of luck. I am sure the bright lights of NY will suit you well.

Grats Psycho!

Report Post Tip

congragulations psycho

Report Post Tip

NY is expanding!  Much congratulations and respect to you Psycho!  Please let me know if there is anyway I can help you !

Danny tips his hat and extends his hand to  Psycho.

Report Post Tip

Zed's eyes widen when he heard the news.  This excellent news to Zed.

Congratulations Psycho!  These are indeed exciting news to hear about New York's latest addition.

Report Post Tip

Zyzz stops his workout to have a look through the window and see why a large precession of expensive looking cars and men have just stopped outside the slightly run down looking building opposite his gym. He catches the last part of the conversation before returning to finish his back workout. Once he's finished, with his lats pumped he gets changed and goes outside to meet the new Captain. He is quickly ushered back by some of Psycopaths bodyguards and felt up and down before being allowed to proceed.

Zyzz congratulates him on his new headquarters and enquires as to seeing if he can join him considering the close proximity to Zyzzs favourite Golds Gym. After some small talk about hypertrophy vs strength training and a background check Psychopath agrees and tells Zyzz to be ready when he's contacted..

Report Post Tip

Katniss couldn't wait to make the phone call. She had been informed she had to be discreet about her Godfather's newest plan, and had been bursting to the brim with excitement ever since. Her face pressed to her office window, the second she saw Sammy's car pull up out front she bounced back over to her telephone and dialed as quickly as her hands would allow her. After a few moments the man picked up and she nearly screamed in happiness.

"PSYCHO!" she said, glee evident in every syllable. "Congratulations! I am so excited and happy to see you earn your newest promotion with New York. You have always been such a capable man within our syndicate, and I know that with you in your own HQ now that you will only continue to do amazing things. We're all so proud of you! Best of luck, and remember to keep in touch now that you're across town!"

Report Post Tip

Psycho, over the last couple of months since arriving in New York I have gotten to know you and I can honestly say it has been a real pleasure. You've continuously done what has been asked of you for Morningwood and more.

I know you will do a great job at heading your own family, but nevertheless I wish you the best of luck and should you ever need anything you know where to find me.

Many congratulations my friend!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Let's Get A Little Crazy Up In Here
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL